Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111121 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1230

Thread: None of our cars actually drive and half of us aren't boosted *Chat*

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Like four hours give or take
    I try to average 6. I've been thinking of upping that to a steady 8, to help with my learning curve in school.

Wbu [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]monjarassi[/MENTION] [MENTION=1058]02civic629[/MENTION] [MENTION=867]ryaano18[/MENTION] [MENTION=322]echo3gulf[/MENTION] [MENTION=49]boosted_teg[/MENTION] How much sleep do you guys get?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    I try to average 6. I've been thinking of upping that to a steady 8, to help with my learning curve in school.

Wbu [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]monjarassi[/MENTION] [MENTION=1058]02civic629[/MENTION] [MENTION=867]ryaano18[/MENTION] [MENTION=322]echo3gulf[/MENTION] [MENTION=49]boosted_teg[/MENTION] How much sleep do you guys get?
    what the hell is sleep?

lol I make sure to get at least 7 hours, regardless of 2 jobs and school. I couldn't manage everything (well without wanting to shoot myself) without at least 7 hours of sleep. I know [MENTION=40]monjarassi[/MENTION] probably gets like 2 hours of sleep
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

PM me for wiring supplies and inquiries

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yea for the past 3 months I been working 2 jobs and it has been tough I tell u. But sometimes in life we need to make drastic moves to survive and step up the process of getting that mula. In a week here's my break through of my hours.

In a week theres 168 hrs.
    Morning job mon-fri I work 39.50hrs
    Second job mon-sun I work 40hrs average

That leaves a total of 88.50.
    Now let's say I sleep average 7 hrs a day.

That leaves me with 39.50 hrs in a week.

If u divided that by 7 days that's the amount of hrs I might have to spare for family and myself
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Now that's my reason why the race car is in hibernation mode and have been keeping it on the low low
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

About 7hrs here. That week change when I make the job switch...not 100% when that will be but im taking steps towards getting there.
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Yea for the past 3 months I been working 2 jobs and it has been tough I tell u. But sometimes in life we need to make drastic moves to survive and step up the process of getting that mula. In a week here's my break through of my hours.

In a week theres 168 hrs.
    Morning job mon-fri I work 39.50hrs
    Second job mon-sun I work 40hrs average

That leaves a total of 88.50.
    Now let's say I sleep average 7 hrs a day.

That leaves me with 39.50 hrs in a week.

If u divided that by 7 days that's the amount of hrs I might have to spare for family and myself
    Hang in there bruh. Racecars after family 100%
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    I get about 5 hours per day during the week and 6 on the weekends when school is on and I'm working two jobs..... But right now it's winter break so its basically party party everyday and just make it to work...... Shit im in Boston now turning up, I love these northern white girls, they are so beautiful

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you guys for chiming in!!
    I've done the little-to-no sleep thing. It sucks, no two ways about it. If it enables you to rock your world and achieve your goals, it's worth it. But if it's at the expense of other important things, those things need to be weighed and reassessed. I've been scheduling my days for the past few weeks and I've learned quite a bit. It takes more discipline during the day and night to get things done on a schedule - especially in terms of information retention. Still learning of course, I just figured I'd see how others schedule their days regarding sleep.

I also saved up enough to buy headers for my C5 since my Si is finished for now (I just need to fix a minute oil leak and finish tuning, but now is a very bad time to do so regarding weather), but the headers are almost 2k installed. I'm at the point where I'd rather hold the money for a few months and see how life goes before pressing the go button. I've thought about going nitrous because of the bang-for-the-buck aspect and I've never owned a nitrous car, but again I think I should just focus on school and hold onto the money before moving forward. I'm taking 25 credits this semester, and even cooking healthy food and hitting at the gym leave me no time for 6 hours of sleep. Trying to iron things out.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    man its been a while since i get on...

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    I get about 5 hours per day during the week and 6 on the weekends when school is on and I'm working two jobs..... But right now it's winter break so its basically party party everyday and just make it to work...... Shit im in Boston now turning up, I love these northern white girls, they are so beautiful
    You are 100% wild Lmfaooo
    Thank you guys for chiming in!!
    I've done the little-to-no sleep thing. It sucks, no two ways about it. If it enables you to rock your world and achieve your goals, it's worth it. But if it's at the expense of other important things, those things need to be weighed and reassessed. I've been scheduling my days for the past few weeks and I've learned quite a bit. It takes more discipline during the day and night to get things done on a schedule - especially in terms of information retention. Still learning of course, I just figured I'd see how others schedule their days regarding sleep.

I also saved up enough to buy headers for my C5 since my Si is finished for now (I just need to fix a minute oil leak and finish tuning, but now is a very bad time to do so regarding weather), but the headers are almost 2k installed. I'm at the point where I'd rather hold the money for a few months and see how life goes before pressing the go button. I've thought about going nitrous because of the bang-for-the-buck aspect and I've never owned a nitrous car, but again I think I should just focus on school and hold onto the money before moving forward. I'm taking 25 credits this semester, and even cooking healthy food and hitting at the gym leave me no time for 6 hours of sleep. Trying to iron things out.
    I agree, Dan. You have to reevaluate your scheduling if it cuts into too much important parts of life.

I would hold onto the money for now. Enjoy the car some more as it sits plus winter and salt aren't the best for exhaust components. Why start them off in the salt right?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    man its been a while since i get on...
    Same here man. Between coaching A's basketball team and working on my car then breaking it again I've had nothing nice to say Lmao. Just absolute shit for luck when it comes to my transmission.

Im still pushing hard for the 2015 season. First race here is IFO in late March.
    Tire slayer

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [MENTION=2]Si Speed 317[/MENTION] as for nitrous v8's love it and can hold a shot. I would definitely read up on it but a friend of mines stock z06 c5 went 10.5 @ 140ish on a 150 shot and slicks
    Tire slayer

Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111121 ... LastLast