Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41424 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercharged CHAT Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bluEP3_SC View Post
    Talk to Jose over at mercracing.net. He specializes in whipple and TVS kits for kseries motors. Be ready to spend some coin- they are by no means cheap... But they are significantly more powerful than the m62 (JRSC and cte kits)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks for the info.. seen the whipple charger looks much better than the old skool Jackson.. dont really know how the tvs system works.. can all these be inter-cooled or gonna have the same issue as Jackson need an separate after cooler?

Rotrex is another option but isnt as robust as the twinscrew.. but easy to intercool

would be good to speak to someone who knows about mapping the jrsc so i can get the best out of it.. while i have it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beppe View Post
    thanks for the info.. seen the whipple charger looks much better than the old skool Jackson.. dont really know how the tvs system works.. can all these be inter-cooled or gonna have the same issue as Jackson need an separate after cooler?

Rotrex is another option but isnt as robust as the twinscrew.. but easy to intercool

would be good to speak to someone who knows about mapping the jrsc so i can get the best out of it.. while i have it
    Jose is developing several different options for the whipple and TVS kits- air to air and air to water intercoolers.

There are several of us on here who are pretty deep into the JRSC/ CTE performance. Just ask away.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    would be good if any self tuners on here could help out on my cam angles as im tune it myself

im running 45 cam, vtec at 4000rpm then 50 cam to 7700 and then dropping to 45cam then 8000 40cam all to red line 8600

found doing this car runs like honda should all power near red line

air fuel keeping around 12.5

gruppem / toda header / fujisubo exhaust 2.5in

im not that experienced in this as you guys are so any help or advice would be appreciated
    Last edited by beppe; 02-24-2014 at 08:09 AM.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    man that supercharger was always something I wanted to rock. Awesome work man.

but we were always pull more timing uptop on my supercharger setup.
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    would be good if any self tuners on here could help out on my cam angles as im tune it myself

im running 45 cam, vtec at 4000rpm then 50 cam to 7700 and then dropping to 45cam then 8000 40cam all to red line 8600

found doing this car runs like honda should all power near red line

air fuel keeping around 12.5

gruppem / toda header / fujisubo exhaust 2.5in

im not that experienced in this as you guys are so any help or advice would be appreciated
    [MENTION=789]VitViper[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]teamXXXrob[/MENTION]

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    does anyone know if you can buy a replacement oil drain/fill plug for the jrsc?

Feedback Score
    does anyone know if you can buy a replacement oil drain/fill plug for the jrsc?
    I doubt moss motors has those in stock. Your best bet might be your local hardware store- i dont think its a specialized plug so it should be relatively easy to find. If not- id try to call up stiegemeier performance- they do a lot of port/ rebuild jobs- they might have plugs laying around

Feedback Score
    thanks bluEP3 SC for the info...

just found out i have a space to relocated the iat sensor didnt even know there was a space..

on fig 14,15...

my Question is i need a very quick sensing iat.. anyone know what type is best and which one will fit in that place..

thanks guys

Feedback Score
    thanks bluEP3 SC for the info...

just found out i have a space to relocated the iat sensor didnt even know there was a space..

on fig 14,15...

my Question is i need a very quick sensing iat.. anyone know what type is best and which one will fit in that place..

thanks guys

I know it says IAT sensor but that diagram is very misleading. That plate is right under the SC and i highly doubt you can fit the sensor, connector, and associated wire in there with the SC in the way. You can easily tap right into the inspection plate under the manifold or anywhere up on the runners- i think that would be easier for you.

Myself and probably some of the other SC guys use the T1R IAT sensor due to its fast and accurate response to temp fluctuations. It comes prethreaded so you just need to drill and tap a hole in your manifold for it to thread into. Makes install very easy and it works really well.

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41424 ... LastLast