Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: My stock motor turbo Civic Si

Feedback Score
    How much power were u making on this run vit?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VitViper View Post
    8thcivic is a fantastic forum. In fact everyone with an 8th that is F/I is more active there than here. True story, sorry if that fact bothers you.

Quantity goes hand in hand with Quality. If you do not grow, you are not going to be successful. Don't tell me no one wants to grow?

It's great that this forum is focused, keep it up. I'm not a big fan of hellaflush or plastidip either, but I'm also not going to tell someone what not to do if that's what they enjoy.

An FAQ? About what? What FAQ that I haven't already posted on another site (or someone else has posted)? This is where the 'quantity' portion plays in -- if I want many eyes to see something, it needs to go in a location that attracts a larger audience. That's contributing to the community as a whole instead of a niche area.

Or does duplicate content posted here stroke your ego and will make you feel better about yourself?

I don't need you to tell me what to do and not to do. Your posts are are almost insulting. I'm not a 5 year old child and I don't need your (what has been so far) absolutely useless input.
    Again, you missed the point of everything. As I said, don't take this as a "sour" post. You're really getting bent out of shape, and by switching conversation and insulting me, talking about MY ego as if I even have one. Where my ego comes into play is far beyond me, and an ego conversation is certainly something you shouldn't be talking about.

Moving on, I'm saying you should post more stuff. Two wrongs don't make a right. I can post stuff (and certainly have), and you can as well. And you haven't. Ok, you have on other forums, that's great, but not here. Does a matter of copying and pasting seem so difficult? Rather than post back arguments, you could've put up a good amount of references that you've posted from other places already. You popped up posting a car that's supposedly yours without any prior information or anything more man. Just come off your high horse and hang out with us a bit. Hell, that guy flipsx3 (IIRC) posted more about tuning than you have, and he got reamed out pretty badly a while back. IMO the point of this forum is to have everything in one place, so you won't need to hop back and forth between forums. That's the way it should be. And I understand your version of quantity vs quality, but you should have more of an open mind and actually take in what I'm saying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2