Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member! K20A Ep3 431whp street car!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet_Ep3 View Post
    Thanx bro.
    No problem

Feedback Score
    Update:

So the day turned out nice so I took the Bullet out for a spin and while I was at it I decided to take a few pics of the interior. Hope you guys enjoy

Feedback Score
    Update:

So the day turned out nice so I took the Bullet out for a spin and while I was at it I decided to take a few pics of the interior. Hope you guys enjoy

wow. i really like it man, looks good.
    straight race car
    Last edited by builtfa5ftw; 12-26-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by builtfa5ftw View Post
    wow. i really like it man, looks good.
    straight race car
    Thanx bro. And yea it pretty much is a few steps short of a race car lol

Feedback Score
    Thanx bro. And yea it pretty much is a few steps short of a race car lol
    do you have anymore plans for the car?

Feedback Score
    do you have anymore plans for the car?
    There's always ideas floating around in my head. lol Originally the plan was to build an all out track car but I love driving the car so much that I decided to build a nice street/race car. Future plans are a Precision 6262 and an inline Bosch 044. With that ill also upgrade the fuel feed line to an 8an. Keeping the 6an return. Looking into a Raptor shift light. Just little things like that. Nothing major. I just bought an 8th Gen Accord that I want to do a few things to also so I might put the Ep on Pause for a few months. lol

Feedback Score
    There's always ideas floating around in my head. lol Originally the plan was to build an all out track car but I love driving the car so much that I decided to build a nice street/race car. Future plans are a Precision 6262 and an inline Bosch 044. With that ill also upgrade the fuel feed line to an 8an. Keeping the 6an return. Looking into a Raptor shift light. Just little things like that. Nothing major. I just bought an 8th Gen Accord that I want to do a few things to also so I might put the Ep on Pause for a few months. lol

yea I feel you. love the car though are you rocking the black wheels (are the xxr 527?) or the silver wheels (what are they?)
    I really want to pick up a old clean honda I'm open to several models but really want a EG hatch or a accord wagon, or EP3 then ill work on k swapping it, but not the EP3 but id throw in the motor parts I have laying around, and just DD it and be able to put all my time into my car.

Feedback Score
    yea I feel you. love the car though are you rocking the black wheels (are the xxr 527?) or the silver wheels (what are they?)
    I really want to pick up a old clean honda I'm open to several models but really want a EG hatch or a accord wagon, or EP3 then ill work on k swapping it, but not the EP3 but id throw in the motor parts I have laying around, and just DD it and be able to put all my time into my car.
    No the XXR's are the old ones. I am currently running the ESM Platinum Edition 007's. Yea Ive always wanted an EK but I cant let my EP go. Ive had the car car for 6 years and it started as my daily. Swapped in the ITR motor and ran it like that until last year when I decided to do a high compression boost build. Motor blew a few months later and then I took the plunge and decided to do a fully built motor. The only thin I didnt touch on the motor were the sleeves and cams. I was only looking for 450-500whp and hit my goal easily. I would say get an EP but i own one so Im a lil biased lol. However I cant begin to tell you how much people sleep on Ep3's. Thats the whole reason I decided on the platform to begin with. Not too many people have built these. They are like the redheaded stepchild of the honda world. lol

Feedback Score
    They are like the redheaded stepchild of the honda world. lol
    thats the best thing iver ever heard, but its so true.
    id really like one to have as a DD but the accord wagon k swapped is like my dream car lol,

Feedback Score
    thats the best thing iver ever heard, but its so true.
    id really like one to have as a DD but the accord wagon k swapped is like my dream car lol,
    See now that sir... Would be unique. I'm all about being different from the rest but keeping it clean and classy. People always give me props on the ep even tho they hate em lol I say u go for that Accord wagon!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast