loving it

Feedback Score

91' NSX Rejuvenation build

Love this car, hope to have one of my own someday

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: 91' NSX Rejuvenation build

[MENTION=30]06_typeS[/MENTION] Any updates?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    The only update is that the NSX is sitting at my Gramps in his garage covered up. My friend is headed over this weekend to take her out for a drive.

Im really missing her right now. Its still not to late to ship her over, but then I wouldnt be able to buy a car to have while im here and to bring back.

Im leaning towards an Evo 7 or an e46 M3.
    Joe

1991 Acura NSX

Feedback Score
    Not much of an update, but I have been hoarding a few parts at my friends place. The wife and I made a deal that if I do not buy a car while I am in Germany then I can still purchase parts for the NSX from time to time.

So I made a few purchases, for the interior I picked up a Momo Tuner Wheel, NRG hub and Carbon Fiber quick release. For the exterior, a Seibon Carbon Fiber "Type R" vented hood, rear spoiler and rear lower valance. That will just about all I will do for the exterior. I still need to get the front end repainted as there are spider cracks all along the front lower valance and I am missing the toe hook cover. And to finalize the suspension I picked up a set of Comptech sway bars and Source1 end links.

Next on the list, but probably not until the fall will be Pride Lightweight or V2 exhaust, headers, and test pipes. I also need start on the maintenace of the car again. New o2 sensors when the exhaust gets replaced, and I need to take care of that pesky oil leak. Only thing left to replace is the cam plugs and axel seals and hopefully that will take care of that problem.

I will update with pictures as I recieve them..... Stay tuned.
    Joe

1991 Acura NSX

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 06_typeS View Post
    Not much of an update, but I have been hoarding a few parts at my friends place. The wife and I made a deal that if I do not buy a car while I am in Germany then I can still purchase parts for the NSX from time to time.

So I made a few purchases, for the interior I picked up a Momo Tuner Wheel, NRG hub and Carbon Fiber quick release. For the exterior, a Seibon Carbon Fiber "Type R" vented hood, rear spoiler and rear lower valance. That will just about all I will do for the exterior. I still need to get the front end repainted as there are spider cracks all along the front lower valance and I am missing the toe hook cover. And to finalize the suspension I picked up a set of Comptech sway bars and Source1 end links.

Next on the list, but probably not until the fall will be Pride Lightweight or V2 exhaust, headers, and test pipes. I also need start on the maintenace of the car again. New o2 sensors when the exhaust gets replaced, and I need to take care of that pesky oil leak. Only thing left to replace is the cam plugs and axel seals and hopefully that will take care of that problem.

I will update with pictures as I recieve them..... Stay tuned.
    Great update, looking forward to those pictures! Keep us up to date!! In the mean time, hows Germany?

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    Germany is really nice. The traveling that we get to do here is crazy. We've seen and done a lot since arriving. Although I do miss the NSX and regret not bringing it with me.
    Joe

1991 Acura NSX

Feedback Score
    You should let me sell goldy and buy your nsx
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Feedback Score
    I think its Kat that you have to convince to sold Goldy haha

Pictures as promised. Even though I havent been able to see the parts physically BRoy has assured me that they are in great shape. I also just placed an order for StopTech's BBK, its time to fill in the front wheels with some big bright red calipers.

Joe

1991 Acura NSX

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Spoiler and rear diffuser look badass!!!! And the Stoptech kits really are awesome. Enjoy it man! What rotors, slotted?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast