Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6

Thread: Just Another FA5 Build

Feedback Score
    So, lots has happened. Will be updating very soon boost will be next year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    So here is the look of the car, just had the custom exhaust put on yesterday, now to start the tuning. When I get some time I'll get some more pictures and clean it up for a photo shoot.
    The last motor blew and now a stock k24a2 long block with all my bolt ons once it's all squared away, and ready it will be time to decide either piece together a turbo kit or piece together a rotex supercharger kit.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by builtfa5ftw View Post
    So here is the look of the car, just had the custom exhaust put on yesterday, now to start the tuning. When I get some time I'll get some more pictures and clean it up for a photo shoot.
    The last motor blew and now a stock k24a2 long block with all my bolt ons once it's all squared away, and ready it will be time to decide either piece together a turbo kit or piece together a rotex supercharger kit.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...973aebcfa3.jpg

I think it may be much easier to piece together a turbo kit. Also worth noting, you may also better off power-wise with a turbo (depending on your goals). You can use [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION] as an example. He was rocking the biggest Rotrex centrifugal blower made and switched over to the dark side . IIRC, it was either be problematic or not powerful enough in the end.

Also, if you're looking for a fuel return setup, PM me! We have an 8th-gen and DC5 fuel return setup coming soon

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    I think it may be much easier to piece together a turbo kit. Also worth noting, you may also better off power-wise with a turbo (depending on your goals). You can use [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION] as an example. He was rocking the biggest Rotrex centrifugal blower made and switched over to the dark side . IIRC, it was either be problematic or not powerful enough in the end.

Also, if you're looking for a fuel return setup, PM me! We have an 8th-gen and DC5 fuel return setup coming soon
    That's been the plan but the rotex setups just keep calling my name lol. But the plan is to start gathering parts start of next year. And see where it takes me. I'll most defiantly let you know when the time comes for that, thanks much appreciated.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by builtfa5ftw View Post
    That's been the plan but the rotex setups just keep calling my name lol. But the plan is to start gathering parts start of next year. And see where it takes me. I'll most defiantly let you know when the time comes for that, thanks much appreciated.

Sounds good! Happy Holidays

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6