Page 96 of 123 FirstFirst ... 468696106 ... LastLast

Thread: None of our cars actually drive and half of us aren't boosted *Chat*

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    Haven't touched it since we last talked. Been busy with work and school. I'll tinker with it tomorrow some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hear you. I'm still waiting in these gears man. But I decided while I wait to switch the cars fuel up. I'm starting to run e85 when it comes back out
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    I hear you. I'm still waiting in these gears man. But I decided while I wait to switch the cars fuel up. I'm starting to run e85 when it comes back out
    Say waaaah even more power. Not a e85 fan but you don't dd it so fuck it. Any word on a time frame ?

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Say waaaah even more power. Not a e85 fan but you don't dd it so fuck it. Any word on a time frame ?

Yea man e85 sound promising. I'll be doing the flex fuel crap so I can run both at any given time. But e85 will be its primary fuel from now on. Traded my 1000cc injectors for 1300cc injectors. Also got a walboro 450 pump. Shi I'll be installing when the gears come in as I've lost all motivation till they are here. And no, no time frame just yet. Im praying very soon tho as I feel its been long enough.
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Definitely been long enough, and whats the flex fuel deal? Isn't it a tune difference?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Yea man e85 sound promising. I'll be doing the flex fuel crap so I can run both at any given time. But e85 will be its primary fuel from now on. Traded my 1000cc injectors for 1300cc injectors. Also got a walboro 450 pump. Shi I'll be installing when the gears come in as I've lost all motivation till they are here. And no, no time frame just yet. Im praying very soon tho as I feel its been long enough.
    Yeah man I feel you. It's been way to long

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Definitely been long enough, and whats the flex fuel deal? Isn't it a tune difference?
    Yea man son though. I can feel it. Lol. And flex fuel is a GM thing how their cars can run off gasoline abd fill up with ethanol fuel whenever. They ave tuned their ecu for both types of fuel so depending on the mixture it will change the tune automatically. Its actually really really cool.
    Yeah man I feel you. It's been way to long

I know it will be soon. I feel the chill in the air.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    I love me some e85- it's my primary fuel. I have a 93 "limp mode" tune also... Just in case.

Feedback Score
    Haven't touched it since we last talked. Been busy with work and school. I'll tinker with it tomorrow some.

Shit same here I don't even think I've seen my car in over a month

Between school, work, and bike time I haven't even thought about it. Hopefully once I park the bike ill start on it. I mean its got the point to where I sell shit I just text pops what parts need to be boxed up with the address and I don't even go home

WTF I thought jet engines run jet fuel...... Must be making too much power for you to step down to e85

Yea man son though. I can feel it. Lol. And flex fuel is a GM thing how their cars can run off gasoline abd fill up with ethanol fuel whenever. They ave tuned their ecu for both types of fuel so depending on the mixture it will change the tune automatically. Its actually really really cool.
    Yea well since my Kpro is gone that's a good excuse to go get another ECU and get this flex setup started for the RSX so ill probably start looking into how to tune that. Cause I had planned on doing it and drew up a pretty legit setup but never brought the parts cause I was waiting on hondata to make a plug-in for kpro but I doubt that's coming out so might as well turn it in to a learning project.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Shit same here I don't even think I've seen my car in over a month

Between school, work, and bike time I haven't even thought about it. Hopefully once I park the bike ill start on it. I mean its got the point to where I sell shit I just text pops what parts need to be boxed up with the address and I don't even go home

WTF I thought jet engines run jet fuel...... Must be making too much power for you to step down to e85

Yea well since my Kpro is gone that's a good excuse to go get another ECU and get this flex setup started for the RSX so ill probably start looking into how to tune that. Cause I had planned on doing it and drew up a pretty legit setup but never brought the parts cause I was waiting on hondata to make a plug-in for kpro but I doubt that's coming out so might as well turn it in to a learning project.
    I haven't seen mine either. In the garage just waiting. Lol.
    And yea you need v3 kpro so I have to get mine upgraded. But I'll handle that when the cars of the floor jacks.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    I haven't seen mine either. In the garage just waiting. Lol.
    And yea you need v3 kpro so I have to get mine upgraded. But I'll handle that when the cars of the floor jacks.
    No no im not talking running e85 alone, im talking a complete e85 on the fly setup....... Like you tune the car once and whatever fuel you put in it the computer knows and will auto tune itself to the percentage of e85 in the tank. So say im cruising on 93 pump and i stop at the e85 pump, i can just pump in e85 into my 93 and it will auto tune for the mixture

Page 96 of 123 FirstFirst ... 468696106 ... LastLast