Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 71727 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoodie Group Buy - BoostedK20xGRFXP

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From GRFXP:
    "I'm reading through some posts on the forum. It's actually $7.50 for Priority (you wrote $7.95), and that will be for their whole order, not per item. If there are shipments that need to be bundled, please have them email me ASAP so I can make appropriate notes in their orders. If those who want the Priority shipping can just paypal: sales@grafixpressions.com the $$ and make a note that it's the extra shipping for their order (enter name), then I will match them up and do what I can to speed those few orders up. Also, it looks like [MENTION=49]boosted_teg[/MENTION] might want another one added? Please have him pay ASAP so that I can place the order on the hoodies."
    [MENTION=49]boosted_teg[/MENTION] if you want one, please order within the next hour.
    Last edited by BoostedK20; 10-24-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm going to pay the fee now to get these in time for WCF's

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    [MENTION=57]Adam[/MENTION]_rsx thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your car cooperates, I know the feeling haha. Looking forward to meeting everyone, it's def gonna be a good weekend

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by civicgrl89 View Post
    [MENTION=57]Adam[/MENTION]_rsx thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your car cooperates, I know the feeling haha. Looking forward to meeting everyone, it's def gonna be a good weekend
    Just waiting on DSS to ship my axle back to me and I should make the event. I still have to tune my car tho. It's hard tuning it yourself from the drivers seat and do pulls on highways Lol

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] yeah that's not an easy task haha, hopefully you get it all done. Only thing I have left to do is get the hatch tuned and we will be good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] yeah that's not an easy task haha, hopefully you get it all done. Only thing I have left to do is get the hatch tuned and we will be good to go

Awesome. What are you looking to make to go 11.50's?

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Well my tuner already said I have to get used to hitting the brakes because it's going way faster then 11.50....my last set up was 452 hp and 358 ft lbs on 15 lbs boost. So this set up will prob be around 400-420 hp and 300-325 ft tq I'm guessing. It's getting tuned tomm or Monday I think

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well my tuner already said I have to get used to hitting the brakes because it's going way faster then 11.50....my last set up was 452 hp and 358 ft lbs on 15 lbs boost. So this set up will prob be around 400-420 hp and 300-325 ft tq I'm guessing. It's getting tuned tomm or Monday I think

Dam that's awesome. I'll have to make full passes to get 11.50 out of my car. It's just too heavy right now. And that is good power For 15psi. Be sure to post videos of the tune or a couple power pulls if you could. If like to see it. I believe I saw you and the eg in Ocean city during cruise week at some point in the begining of summer

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    I'm going to pay the fee now to get these in time for WCF's

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    I will be in attendance at WCF as well, just not with my car

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    From GRFXP:
    "I'm reading through some posts on the forum. It's actually $7.50 for Priority (you wrote $7.95), and that will be for their whole order, not per item. If there are shipments that need to be bundled, please have them email me ASAP so I can make appropriate notes in their orders. If those who want the Priority shipping can just paypal: sales@grafixpressions.com the $$ and make a note that it's the extra shipping for their order (enter name), then I will match them up and do what I can to speed those few orders up. Also, it looks like [MENTION=49]boosted_teg[/MENTION] might want another one added? Please have him pay ASAP so that I can place the order on the hoodies."
    [MENTION=49]boosted_teg[/MENTION] if you want one, please order within the next hour.
    [MENTION=878]civicgrl89[/MENTION] [MENTION=49]boosted_teg[/MENTION] [MENTION=83]vdubkilla[/MENTION] [MENTION=873]Raizo777[/MENTION]

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 71727 ... LastLast