Thread: BoostedK20 Shirts - GROUP BUY

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BoostedK20 Shirts - GROUP BUY

I've been asked by a few people for some shirts to be made, so here's what I'll do: Since the shirts are made at no profit, I don't mind having them made and I'll ship them out to you guys. What I need is your username, what color shirt, and what size. It would be easiest to have 2-3 shirt color choices so everyone can just choose between those three. I'll add a poll once everyone let's me know what colors they want. Shirts are $25 + $5 for shipping. This is what I paid for each of mine, I'm hoping that if we get enough people we might be able to get a cheaper rate on the shirts. The decals on the shirt are vinyl and very precise. Shirts are a 50/50 cotton/polyester blend, for everyone's reference.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Picture for reference (Purple shirt shows the FRONT, black shirts show the BACK):

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Is there any writing on the front of the shirt? I'd be up for a shirt in black. Does $5 include shipping to the great white north?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, the front of the shirt is what the purple shirt shows. The black shirts show the back. And as for shipping to Canadialand I'll check USPS and see. IIRC it's ~$1.95 more or something like that. PM me your address and i'll find out for you

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Is it possible to add maybe a car on the back or a snail or intercooler? just some sort of picture to go along with it seems kinda cool

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea I might be able to. Any simple pics you wanna post that would look good and show what we want without being too difficult to add in/design would be good

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I want to get some BoostedK20 shirts made and ready for Honda Day 2012 in April this year. I was thinking of two or three different designs, an "Arrogant" design and a "Regla" design. The arrogant one would be one with a badass phrase or saying, thus the 'arrogant' title, and the 'regla' one would be regular, just with that New-Yorker accent. Here's a blank picture, to keep cost down we'll need to keep the design down pretty much to text, each shirt will run ~$25 before shipping for double sided. Toss up some ideas and even photoshop this pic!

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    if you want, I have shirts made daily. if you give me the logo's we can have t-shirts and sweatshirts made for alot less then you are paying.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 06_typeS View Post
    Is there any writing on the front of the shirt? I'd be up for a shirt in black. Does $5 include shipping to the great white north?
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbok24 View Post
    Is it possible to add maybe a car on the back or a snail or intercooler? just some sort of picture to go along with it seems kinda cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbsjnh View Post
    if you want, I have shirts made daily. if you give me the logo's we can have t-shirts and sweatshirts made for alot less then you are paying.
    BoostedK20 Shirts are now available for purchase through our storefront! Simply click the 'Storefront' button at the top of the page in the navigation bar!

Or click here for a shortcut: http://www.BoostedK20.com/forums/storefront.php

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum