Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bebe - nhbp boosted ep3

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet_Ep3 View Post
    Thanx bro. Get on that wash lol and I will check em out Thanx.
    Yeah man, I will and sure thing

Quote Originally Posted by builtfa5ftw View Post
    nice build cant wait to see where this thing goes.
    Thanks!! And I can't either, hopefully I will be doing more on the car than just looking at it in the coming year lol

Feedback Score
    lol what is your end goal?
    and how are you liking the turbo k24

Feedback Score
    lol what is your end goal?
    and how are you liking the turbo k24
    My end goal is to have 500hp but I plan on doing another turbo setup for that, right I want solid mid 300s but it all depends on where my tune takes me. I really like the k24 setup, the crv block is nice alternative to the tsx block if you're strapped for cash, I still run the rbb intake manifold on the tsx head, the maintenance accessibility is amazing because all you have to do is break it in half and you can get to the starter/alternator etc. I love the torque of my setup!! Big block FTW

I just have alot of parts I need to get on her lol. Once those get on there, she should be screaming

Feedback Score
    big Block FTW!!
    I know on the parts thing I have so many just sitting here ready to go in lol.
    but that sounds like you have a good plan man.
    Have you thought about doing a different manifold?
    Have you thought about a different head(K20)?

Feedback Score
    big Block FTW!!
    I know on the parts thing I have so many just sitting here ready to go in lol.
    but that sounds like you have a good plan man.
    Have you thought about doing a different manifold?
    Have you thought about a different head(K20)?
    Thanks man, as far as manifolds, I would only give up my two piece for a rrc lol, and for heads, I wouldn't change it for the world, I just got get a pinned cam gear in there to open it up, maybe a port if I decide to build everything, however I would put tsx goodies in the block tho

Feedback Score
    yea I have the rrc, but what about the rbc? or any aftermarket manifolds?
    I really like boosted k24 builds, I'm doing a FA5 build (2007 civic si) k24/k20 turbo build im not to the turboing part yet as im building up to it(I.E. big manifold, ported head, 11:1cr, cams and all that). After all that is done ill start getting a custom kit together.

Feedback Score
    yea I have the rrc, but what about the rbc? or any aftermarket manifolds?
    I really like boosted k24 builds, I'm doing a FA5 build (2007 civic si) k24/k20 turbo build im not to the turboing part yet as im building up to it(I.E. big manifold, ported head, 11:1cr, cams and all that). After all that is done ill start getting a custom kit together.
    Yeah, I'm thinking about looking into it, I haven't really thought of getting an aftermarket manifold, and suggestions?? And you got boss build going there, 11:1 Pistons means you ain't playing around lol

Feedback Score
    well im looking at a couple the new ultra series manifold, centerfeed manifold like xcessive and the 9.0 manifold (i would get this if i had money when one goes up for sale) then all the other manifolds i am still looking into trying to find more info on.

thanks man im trying to got into the single digits with full interior. im going all out with this build no cutting corners

Feedback Score
    well im looking at a couple the new ultra series manifold, centerfeed manifold like xcessive and the 9.0 manifold (i would get this if i had money when one goes up for sale) then all the other manifolds i am still looking into trying to find more info on.

thanks man im trying to got into the single digits with full interior. im going all out with this build no cutting corners
    Word, good info I'll definitely check those out, for my next setup Im thinking of doing a bottom feed (or custom) because the turbo is crammed in there with the k24 and I don't want a sidewinder, and manifold ideas on your end??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skthompson16 View Post
    Word, good info I'll definitely check those out, for my next setup Im thinking of doing a bottom feed (or custom) because the turbo is crammed in there with the k24 and I don't want a sidewinder, and manifold ideas on your end??
    I can see that its super crammed in there. might have to go custom what manifold you have now?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast