Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3040 ... LastLast

Thread: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fightthisfight View Post
    Hey there stranger! Glad to hear the car's good, post some pictures when it's all done!
    PS. I took out the back seats, lots more room for activities now!
    Wait, aren't you...I met you right??? 🤓 lots more room for what kind of activities exactly?😜😎

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus, she's a heffer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Yea man. Its a simple way to tell how serious someone is at riding. I used to have no chicken scratch at all. I took a lot of low lean turns, I wore off the metal 'scrubs' under my pegs. After my accident, I couldn't get as low anymore so I had chicken scratch (strips/scratch, same stuff).

I'm just reading through all these posts again, a chronicle of the time spent and it's kinda cool. This summer I'd like to make one of the meets if you're all still doin those meets. We should put something together. This should be done by then and I'll have a little room to breathe for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus, she's a heffer.

Feedback Score
    Well, I've come to another step in the process. I ordered a bunch of stuff. KW V2's, hard race bushings, rear rotors, replacing clutch, pressure plate and flywheel, subframe washers (don't know if they make a difference) and doing a return line so got ktuned fuel rail, gauge and regulator.

Questions, you guys done this? Hard lines or braided fuel line?
    Also, should just go ahead and do tie rods and ball joints? 120-40 thousand miles on the OD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Well, I've come to another step in the process. I ordered a bunch of stuff. KW V2's, hard race bushings, rear rotors, replacing clutch, pressure plate and flywheel, subframe washers (don't know if they make a difference) and doing a return line so got ktuned fuel rail, gauge and regulator.

Questions, you guys done this? Hard lines or braided fuel line?
    Also, should just go ahead and do tie rods and ball joints? 120-40 thousand miles on the OD.

The fun of ordering parts! Not sure about the subframe washers either. Regarding your fuel question, we did a fuel return on our FG2. -6an feed, OEM hardline as return. Works great and surprisingly holds power! As for suspension, tie rods and ball joints may prove beneficial - use a visual inspection along with how the car feels to decide if it's worth doing.

Keep us in the loop!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    I have had a major issue with removal of rear trailing arm toe bolt. I may need to replace the trailing arm. This sucks balls because as I now see those bushings look fairly stout. As in I doubt replacing the rear bushings with the Hard Race bushing was even a good idea.
    Perhaps the fronts will make a big difference but I can't see how replacing the LCA and spindle bushings in rear will even be a noticeable difference. I will post pics of the progress once I get those pieces apart and begin to push the bushings in.
    I ordered tie rod ends as they didn't seem to have excessive play but they were loose, probably going to put in new ball joints as well. I had to order new front top hats as the 05-06 ones were a different style. This really had me confused at first. So still waiting on those parts.
    Other issues include stuck drive shaft in front that is probably shot. Pictures to come.
    If you have any diy's on return line that you could point me to. A few I read were not a good idea and I

Feedback Score

Tried everything. Sawzall barely fit, I had a hacksaw that didn't work, heated it up to cherry red. My neighbor grabbed my mallet and bent the shit out of it. I was going to try a different type of hacksaw blade and do it by hand but now?

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Tried everything. Sawzall barely fit, I had a hacksaw that didn't work, heated it up to cherry red. My neighbor grabbed my mallet and bent the shit out of it. I was going to try a different type of hacksaw blade and do it by hand but now?

That is one stuck PITA. Did you get it to work?

Feedback Score
    Haven't had the time yet.

Feedback Score

Anyone know where these go in the Oem top hat setup? I can't find in manual nor can I find reference to it in the shop manual.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone know where these go in the Oem top hat setup? I can't find in manual nor can I find reference to it in the shop manual.

[MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Spaz[/MENTION]

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3040 ... LastLast