Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2737 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoodie Group Buy - BoostedK20xGRFXP

Feedback Score
    Just ordered one for the old lady. Hope it's OK..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    Remaining hoodie orders not yet paid for: [MENTION=287]bulliedog[/MENTION], [MENTION=794]eviltwin66six[/MENTION], [MENTION=1020]DC35R[/MENTION], [MENTION=891]NicVerone[/MENTION], and [MENTION=991]Jamesl85[/MENTION] . Please let us know once you have paid by posting in this thread! If you don't want them, please post and let us know. No hard feelings.

Once these orders are in, our group by is ready to commence! [MENTION=72]GrafiXpressions[/MENTION] is waiting and ready for it!

As a side note, I would personally like to thank all of you for your support. Any pictures taken with Boost Weather hoodies, please let me know via email or tag us on social media!

Shhhhhhhhhit they playing i know people that want these joints lol im puttin out there on friday night worrrrrrd up

Feedback Score
    Hi,

Would like to buy 2x Adult M

however I need these posted to germany, obviously I am willing to pay the extra postage. Is it also possible to pay using paypal?

Thanks =)

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafiXpressions View Post
    We are still waiting on orders from:
    [MENTION=266]TTUCCI[/MENTION] [MENTION=185]aLmk[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Spaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=287]bulliedog[/MENTION] [MENTION=794]eviltwin66six[/MENTION] [MENTION=209]ksboi[/MENTION] [MENTION=1020]DC35R[/MENTION] [MENTION=891]NicVerone[/MENTION] [MENTION=919]KScott[/MENTION] [MENTION=991]Jamesl85[/MENTION]

Please place your orders ASAP so you are not holding up your fellow members!! If you, for some reason, are not planning on ordering a hoodie anymore and your name is on the list - please email me right away at sales@grafixpressions.com.

And once again... IF YOU HAVE PLACED AN ORDER, PLEASE EMAIL US SO WE CAN MATCH UP YOUR FORUM NAME WITH YOUR REAL NAME. If you don't do that, we will assume you haven't placed an order.

Email sales@grafixpressions with any questions or concerns.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafiXpressions View Post
    The link is now open!

http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037599

This product is ONLY available through this thread on this forum - NOT on our regular website, so please do not share it with anyone.

I will place the order for the hoodies as soon as everyone has paid, so make sure to get your order in quickly so you aren't making your fellow members wait. Since forum names don't match up to real names, please make sure to either write your forum name in the comments field when ordering, or email sales@grafixpressions.com separately so that I can cross your name off the list.

Once all orders have been placed, processing will take 2-3 weeks plus shipping time. If for whatever reason you want your order expedited - rushed processing, shipping or both - please email me BEFORE placing your order. I will be happy to quote you for rush orders.

For any and all comments or questions, please DO NOT post them here - you need to email me at sales@grafixpressions.com. We will not be replying to anyone via the forum.

Happy ordering!

-Shelley
    Manager @ GRFXP
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedFN2 View Post
    Hi,

Would like to buy 2x Adult M

however I need these posted to germany, obviously I am willing to pay the extra postage. Is it also possible to pay using paypal?

Thanks =)
    Link is on the above posts make sure you follow the instructions with international shipping and email grfx for your international shipping charges.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    I just paid!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bulliedog View Post
    I just paid!
    It's about time
    You and that bubble ain't nothin but trouble

Feedback Score
    Granny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    So, how much longer? Cause we are chattering here. Not coming off as impatient but guys who ordered should have paid already and if the situation is otherwise should have already manned up and voiced their change of mind.

Feedback Score
    If not, then they should wait for next batch, just sayin'.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think everyone should have till tomorrow.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2737 ... LastLast