Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo manifold

Feedback Score
    What is the good top mount turbo manifold,because i see them on ebay but they are not worth it,cheap junk.

Wysłane z mojego D2303 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, I can contact [MENTION=903]Boost Junkyz[/MENTION] for you to see what he could do for your setup. He's super busy but loves to help the community when he can. Maybe he will make a decent log or top-mount manifold for you.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    From what I've seen and tried on UK cars,

Full race, TD autowerks, MAP performance, F5 performance, AFI, spooling fabrication, nortech and solid fabrications all fit and work fine with no issues with reference to turbo and wastegate. Just the usual relocation of fuel, water and brake booster lines which you have to do with pretty much all k20s

However, all require modded off the shelf downpipe and screamer or a custom/ home made affair. Which tbh, isn't all that difficult if you can borrow a MIG welder just for tacking.

From UK myself if you need anything

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    From what I've seen and tried on UK cars,

Full race, TD autowerks, MAP performance, F5 performance, AFI, spooling fabrication, nortech and solid fabrications all fit and work fine with no issues with reference to turbo and wastegate. Just the usual relocation of fuel, water and brake booster lines which you have to do with pretty much all k20s

However, all require modded off the shelf downpipe and screamer or a custom/ home made affair. Which tbh, isn't all that difficult if you can borrow a MIG welder just for tacking.

From UK myself if you need anything
    [MENTION=1228]sstream[/MENTION] This is a good contact to have. Thanks for your help [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION]!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    You guys should post up in the international section!

Feedback Score
    sstream - mate of mine had his setup mapped this week just gone, using a lightly modded PLM mani and downpipe.

as said mani needed a little tweak to clear the wastegate away the water pipe on the block and to improve wastegate placment a little. downpipe also needed a tiny little bit of modding to avoid hitting the floor, ARB and subframe.

results ended up good! 357bhp and 271lbsft at the fly at 7 psi on a gt3082 .82 turbo. only reason they stopped at that was his boost solenoid turned out to be a 2 port affair somehow so had limited affect on increasing boost, and he also only has a 2.25" catback so pushing past 350bhp would have caused strange graph lines. he is expecting an easy 400bhp at 10 psi once all issues have been adressed.

lads - how do you "mention" someone? cant seem to get it
    Last edited by Jonezy; 12-16-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Feedback Score
    Yes

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    sstream - mate of mine had his setup mapped this week just gone, using a lightly modded PLM mani and downpipe.

as said mani needed a little tweak to clear the wastegate away the water pipe on the block and to improve wastegate placment a little. downpipe also needed a tiny little bit of modding to avoid hitting the floor, ARB and subframe.

results ended up good! 357bhp and 271lbsft at the fly at 7 psi on a gt3082 .82 turbo. only reason they stopped at that was his boost solenoid turned out to be a 2 port affair somehow so had limited affect on increasing boost, and he also only has a 2.25" catback so pushing past 350bhp would have caused strange graph lines. he is expecting an easy 400bhp at 10 psi once all issues have been adressed.

lads - how do you "mention" someone? cant seem to get it
    That is a hell of a restrictive exhaust!! For [MENTION=1228]sstream[/MENTION], a PLM mani and 3" downpipe would be nice when coupled with a GT30R.

As for mentioning/tagging someone, type @ and the user's username immediately after. So, I would type @ jonezy but without the space between the @ and the username, resulting in this: [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION]

Quote Originally Posted by sstream View Post
    Yes

Yes to what?

Feedback Score
    Is there any list for what to get to do turbo conversion on k20?

Feedback Score
    There is quite a lot. Will get the spreadsheet up.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast