Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626 ... LastLast

Thread: [ysosrs] dc2r k20 turbo

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very nice post of u guys
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    do you guys have emails that i can send the datalog over? having trouble uploading.
    [MENTION=158]E-Tunez[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION]

car idles much better now. but seems to missfire every second or so.

near new plugs.

jdm k20ar
    rbc
    id1000
    stock tb
    98ron

Feedback Score
    For sure, hit us up at tuning@e-tunez.com and I will help you out, I don't get a chance to check these threads very often. Filedropper isn't displaying the security code properly for me to download that file, so if possible just zip or rar it up and send it over

Steve

PS Checkout www.7zip.org if you need a good compression tool.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Tunez View Post
    No problem, we don't usually give freebies, but seeing we havn't done anything for BoostedK20 for awhile, this one is on the house. Its just a basemap of course, so will require more work for sure. Had tuned one of these on the rollers last year, near identical build so should be close, reset some parameters for safety. Recommend 4 bar sensor, be sure to calibrate TPS. As always, all maps are for offroad use only, there are no mechanical guarantees, please review parameters before uploading, please check our site for the legal disclaimer, etc.

Etunez custom tune for: Boosted K20

Type: Offroad use only.

Car: K20 PRB
    Modifications:
    SD Based intake
    5858 Turbo
    ID 1000cc injectors, standard latency.
    Assumed 48psi +/- 5psi fuel pressure assumed.
    Free flowing Exhaust
    Fuel: 93 Octane 10%E assumed.
    Elevation: 500ft ASL assumed.

Rev1: Custom fueling, ignition and VTC for a PRB K20 turbo build, Assumed stock MAP sensor, recommend 4 bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by mnc1408 View Post
    Thank you so much boys,

I will upload the courtesy map supplied by e tunez with adjusted parameters. Will post up a few minute data log tomorrow.

Thanks again to the community [MENTION=1]BoostedK20[/MENTION].
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Tunez View Post
    For sure, hit us up at tuning@e-tunez.com and I will help you out, I don't get a chance to check these threads very often. Filedropper isn't displaying the security code properly for me to download that file, so if possible just zip or rar it up and send it over

Steve

PS Checkout www.7zip.org if you need a good compression tool.
    [MENTION=158]E-Tunez[/MENTION], thank you very much for this courtesy! Great customer service speaks volumes about a company.

A big thank you to everyone in this thread for showing love and support for this awesome build and builder all the way in Australia!! [MENTION=334]mnc1408[/MENTION] Contact E-Tunez with your datalog via e-mail as requested and let us know how things work out! Looking forward to this!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    Thanks to the many from this community on helping me out, I was able to make it to a honda event barely. no brakes and interior but the car started and drive beautifully thanks to [MENTION=158]E-Tunez[/MENTION].

Sorry for the lack of updates, been working hard at it for the last 2 weeks to prepare for an event. The car isn't finished as of yet but it fires up and idles nicely.

Attended Honda network by trailer because the car had no brakes, interior etc unfortunately. Hopefully the coming few weeks it will be running fully and tuned.

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Dam looks good
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Nice!!! And fuck yea. [MENTION=158]E-Tunez[/MENTION] FTW! Looking forward to more build pics man. Congrats so far

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Dam looks good
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    Nice!!! And fuck yea. [MENTION=158]E-Tunez[/MENTION] FTW! Looking forward to more build pics man. Congrats so far
    ty ty, this community has been too great to me! what is the catch? hahahaha

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnc1408 View Post
    ty ty, this community has been too great to me! what is the catch? hahahaha
    No catches man, we all appreciate your support. Forums are tough to keep going, especially with the big ones out there. Just spread the word around! The more on here, the merrier!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626 ... LastLast