Thread: Gram Lights

Feedback Score

Gram Lights

Built By Notorious can now supply you with Gram Lights

A new era in the Gram Lights 57 line is upon us! Just announced is the development of the Gram Lights 57C6, a high performance Mold Formed wheel with the most aggressive concave face in the Gram Lights lineup. Oered from 18×7.5 to 18×9.5 in 5×114.3 and 5×100 bolt patterns, the 57C6 is targeted squarely at the rear wheel drive sports car revival we’ve seen with the FR-S/BRZ, S2000, and even the ever popular S- and Z-chassis Nissans. The 57C6 also takes wheel lightness to a new level with the side cut machining oered on the Matt-Graphite Model, designed after what was learned on the 57Xtreme SP-Spec.
    The 57C6 brings back a popular color and brings a new color to the Gram Lights lines; Luminous Pink and Velvet Marine. The Luminous Pink color comes back after popular demand by Gram Lights fans to bring the color back. The Velvet Marine color introduces a new coloring technique by creating a textured color that is also being introduced into the 57Xtreme line. The Velvet Colors creates a texture similar to suede on the nish that also changes hue from matt to gloss and light to dark, depending on the angle the wheel is viewed.

The 57Xtreme wheel is now offered in Velvet Marine and Velvet Carmine and still features a modern, concave design with split 6-spoke face for higher strength and lighter weight. The 57Xtreme is available in wheel sizes range from 16” x 6.5” to 19” x 10.5”. 4×100 Bolt Pitch is available in 16” x 6.5” with +40, +45, and +52 offsets and in 17” x 7” with +42 and +50 offsets. 5×100 and 5×114.3 Bolt Pitches are available in 17” x 7” to 19” x 10.5” with several offsets as well.

It’s the high-tech wheel that owners of modern cars were asking for; larger diameters, aggressive fitments, and tougher looking design. The Gram Lights 57FXX takes the split poke design further by putting the spokes wider apart. With two different faces, the 57FXX will appeal to those who want the modern concave design. Utilizing RAYS Cast Flow Forming (RCF), the 57FXX barrel is spin formed just as the forged Volk Racing wheels are. This ensures that the 57FXX has a stronger barrel by creating a controlled metal flow in the casting and increases the density of the metal flow lines. The 57FXX also reduces weight by implementing CNC machining on the wheel spokes, with machined cut outs around the lug nut holes and hub mounting pad. Even with the machining done, the 57FXX does not lose strength in the hub or wheel spokes.

The Gram Lights 57D is a simple six spoke cast wheel that is designed to be used for the sport of drifting. Offering an affordable price, the 57D comes in very bright colors and allow the car to pop out. This is the ultimate wheel for those who want to catch attention and a simple design.

The Gram Lights 57V is a step lip model for the Gram Lights product line. It is a one piece cast wheel that is offered in one finish, the dark gunmetal with a diamond cut rim. The 57V is aimed for vintage cars that can take lower offset 15″ wheels

The latest iteration of the popular Gram Lights 57D, the Gram Lights 57D-R is a North American Exclusive model which is not available in Japan. With the addition of “R” standing for RACE, the 57D-R is even more aggressive than the 57D for the most concave look possible. From street use to road racing and drifting, all aspects were addressed to bring you a high performance wheel at an affordable price. This wheel is offered in a Semi Gloss Black and look out for other colors to be offered in the near future. Sizes range from 17-18 inch applications with some new sizes not offered with the standard 57D model.

The new 57Xtreme is the latest model out of the Gram Lights line and is one of the most concave wheels that Rays has produced to date! This wheel features a prominent split 6 spoke design that is sure to enhance the look and performance of any vehicle! An SP Spec version is also offered and this particular spec implements Rays side cut technology allowing additional weight savings without sacrificing wheel strength. Rays Engineers were able to accomplish this with the side cuts along with a unique bridge design on each spoke, much like the Volk G12. The SP Spec also features an aluminum rigidity ring which allows for even more weight savings while maintaining the integral strength of the hub area (not available in 17 inch). The 57Xtreme is offered in 17-19 inch applications in Matt Graphite and Sunlight Silver finishes

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    I had Gram Lights on my old GSR. Awesome wheels. Not sure if it's cause I'm at work but none of those photos are loading for me. I'll check them out again at home.
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    I had Gram Lights on my old GSR. Awesome wheels. Not sure if it's cause I'm at work but none of those photos are loading for me. I'll check them out again at home.
    I may need a new site to upload pictures. Let me know sir

Feedback Score
    Im liking those 57d-r!
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

PM me for wiring supplies and inquiries

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    Im liking those 57d-r!
    Come get you a set. 17x9

Feedback Score