Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 344454 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuild take IV

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottled Morphine View Post
    Nah dude I was fuckeddddd up. I probably would've went Largo on him. I still gotta head up to get the Yukon lmaoooooo. My head hurts.....

Fuel system king crew member #1
    Lmao. You left it in bmore?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    Lmao. You left it in bmore?
    Lmaoooo yeah dude. It's in the lot still...I hope...Ashley didn't want me driving. Took the safe route. I get off at 3 I believe. Make sure you send the add

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My main thing is he came out acting like a douche the first time I ever met him and at 9pm talking about keeping his kids up. Fuck outta here Noise ordinance doesn't much in till 11. He's lucky I didn't rev every car until then.

But I felt I was more adult in that conversation then he was. Then he got school'd verbally without foul language so I definitely won that battle.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    That goes a long way man. I'm happy to have neighbors that, although I was quiet, don't mind me working on my cars or the Ruckus past 10 or 11. Hell, hkw many times was I working from 5pm-10am on the Si and the RuckRuck this past summer? Never heard a word from them. I did, however, find out that a few of my neighbors (50+ years old) smoke weed.

Lmaoooo yeah dude. It's in the lot still...I hope...Ashley didn't want me driving. Took the safe route. I get off at 3 I believe. Make sure you send the add

He doesn't wanna send it. He PM'd me explaining why. Something about smurfs, eiffel 65, and the real Slim Shady. I didn't get any of it, but for what it's worth: Ashley said you get off at 6 man, ur screwed for the day.

Last edited by Si Speed 317; 01-25-2014 at 10:58 AM.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Damn. Take a cab? Smart move man. Not worth risking lives. Abed I'll send the address but I'm not working on the car today hanging out with the gf today.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    That goes a long way man. I'm happy to have neighbors that, although I was quiet, don't mind me working on my cars or the Ruckus past 10 or 11. Hell, hkw many times was I working from 5pm-10am on the Si and the RuckRuck this past summer? Never heard a word from them. I did, however, find out that a few of my neighbors (50+ years old) smoke weed.

He doesn't wanna send it. He PM'd me explaining why. Something about smurfs, eiffel 65, and the real Slim Shady. I didn't get any of it, but for what it's worth: Ashley said you get off at 6 man, ur screwed for the day.

Lmmfaooooooooo

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Damn. Take a cab? Smart move man. Not worth risking lives. Abed I'll send the address but I'm not working on the car today hanging out with the gf today.

Lmmfaooooooooo

s4 IG-petefromthestreets

On a serious note, it's always better to do what you did [MENTION=117]Bottled Morphine[/MENTION]. Life is for living!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Lmfao I just googled the eiffel 65 thing haha

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

On a serious note, it's always better to do what you did [MENTION=117]Bottled Morphine[/MENTION]. Life is for living!
    Lmfao I just googled the eiffel 65 thing haha

Lmao that's dans work out music

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lmao that's dans work out music

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    'Move Your Body' is a great song to listen to in Zumba class. Try it, it makes you FEELS bruh. FEELS.

Word thread, here I come!

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So I started pulling things apart on the car. Got the trans out and started talking the casing apart when I couldn't get the countershaft c-clip to release from the bearing. Never once have I had that issue before. Now I'm battling getting the counter out from the casing inside. Not much luck as of yet. I was hoping to get the trans ago finished up today but that's obviously not happening.

Had to torch out my passanger side lower ball joint so that will need replaced. My oil gutter plate was wrecked so that needs replaced. The oil was littered with metal. So EVERY bearing must be replaced. Just getting better and better.... Smh.

So far I haven't found what broke in the trans yet but I assume I will once I pull the diff and countershaft. Surprisingly 1-4th looks OK from what I can see.

I'm having a problem uploading pics through Tapatalk so I'll have to do that later.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So I started pulling things apart on the car. Got the trans out and started talking the casing apart when I couldn't get the countershaft c-clip to release from the bearing. Never once have I had that issue before. Now I'm battling getting the counter out from the casing inside. Not much luck as of yet. I was hoping to get the trans ago finished up today but that's obviously not happening.

Had to torch out my passanger side lower ball joint so that will need replaced. My oil gutter plate was wrecked so that needs replaced. The oil was littered with metal. So EVERY bearing must be replaced. Just getting better and better.... Smh.

So far I haven't found what broke in the trans yet but I assume I will once I pull the diff and countershaft. Surprisingly 1-4th looks OK from what I can see.

I'm having a problem uploading pics through Tapatalk so I'll have to do that later.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Damn man, it's always something. That's especially weird the c clip won't release for you, what's your plan to get past that?

Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 344454 ... LastLast