Page 84 of 123 FirstFirst ... 34748494 ... LastLast

Thread: None of our cars actually drive and half of us aren't boosted *Chat*

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Its a pretty fun toy, nothing special though, only mods are exhaust, shift light, bar ends, carbon fiber mirrors, fender eliminator (riding dirty with no plate lights lol), and racing foot pegs........ I really like the foot pegs cause they are adjustable in like 100 different ways and you can really customize it to your setup. Only cool thing is when your WOT and shift it at 16k it makes this gunshot sound that sounds sick and it shoots a flame out the exhaust lol . But the downside to that is its right by your foot and you can feel the heat though your shoes

Edit: Oh and it didn't come with rear foot pegs either, not sure why, the bolts are there and I have the extra seat but no pegs lol....... I asked the guy and he was like when he brought it from the original owner it didn't have them. Thought about buying some but then again why would I want to ride anyone around, that's like you buying a car without backseats and buying seats lol
    Because girls might as well take their clothes off while they climb on the back?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
    Because girls might as well take their clothes off while they climb on the back?
    You do make a very solid point cause that did cross my mind lol........ But there are also a few problems wit that too. One, the majority of the girls doing that are gonna be the slutty/crazy ones. Two, being a black guy that ONLY likes white girls you often run into some really nasty ones. Three, I'm single and life is not going too bad now so why attraction extra attention you don't need. Side chicks are happy, no ones mad, schools going good, jobs paying well, im not spending money on nobody but myself, etc. Everything's pretty chill right now and stress free and I feel I'm getting old so only thing left to do is find a nice wife or some shit hahaha. And the kind the bike would attract probably aren't my type of wifey material

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You do make a very solid point cause that did cross my mind lol........ But there are also a few problems wit that too. One, the majority of the girls doing that are gonna be the slutty/crazy ones. Two, being a black guy that ONLY likes white girls you often run into some really nasty ones. Three, I'm single and life is not going too bad now so why attraction extra attention you don't need. Side chicks are happy, no ones mad, schools going good, jobs paying well, im not spending money on nobody but myself, etc. Everything's pretty chill right now and stress free and I feel I'm getting old so only thing left to do is find a nice wife or some shit hahaha. And the kind the bike would attract probably aren't my type of wifey material
    I may wanna ride tandem.

Feedback Score
    da fuck did I just read......

Feedback Score
    Almost ready to rock...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bluEP3_SC View Post
    Almost ready to rock...

Very nice man

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well peeps cc twin disk shipped out to manufacter for inspection.
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Well peeps cc twin disk shipped out to manufacter for inspection.
    Im eager to see what the issue was
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
    Very nice man
    Thanks man

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    Im eager to see what the issue was
    Ima be really pissed if nothing is wrong!!!
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Page 84 of 123 FirstFirst ... 34748494 ... LastLast