Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoodie Group Buy - BoostedK20xGRFXP

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snizzletoff View Post
    I see your around 500hp. What wastegate spring do you run and what boost controller? If don't have a 3-4psi spring and a 4 port solenoid that would be a more sound investment than TC in my opinion. TC is very very impressive, you literally will never spin again unless you turn it off or greatly increase the slip % Even in the rain, you could floor it and it would just cut ignition until it hooks which for that weather condition is pretty sweet and prevented me from sliding around although i did it more as a test.

It puts you at the perfect point of power and traction at all times once set up and configured correctly. As ALMK said, i found it made my car a bit boring in 1/2. I ran 245 dunlop star specs, so shitty tires weren't the cause, it just doesn't let you spin, so when your in lower gears its really reducing a lot of power.

It was very fun mashing it in 1/2 and actually hooking though compared to shreadding tires till 3rd gear, but with much lower psi wastegate springs running a 4 port. you can still get boost down low enough to get "good" traction in all gears.

For what its worth i ran a 4.3 psi spring and probably could have ran a 3.x and was running ~18.8psi max with plenty of room to go on the boost controller.

It really depends on what your looking for, but i feel TC is only useful when you have no other means of controller your traction, and lower boost is definitely a cheaper way to do it in most street cars.

EDIT: i see in your later posts you have a 10psi spring, first thing i would do if i were in your shoes is switch that out...its like 30 bucks for a spring and 60ish for 4 port solenoid. It will drastically change the traction you get and your car will be quite fun in early gears again. If that doesn't make you content, get TC but i don't think you will honestly need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Ya you definitely need a lower spring! I use a 3 psi spring and have no issue making 16 psi with plenty of room to go higher on the boost controller. The 4 port is key! It will also make your turbo spool faster with quick spool than a 3 port can.
    Create a thread for this. Would be good info to have around.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Update from GRFXP:

"It looks like we're missing orders from [MENTION=40]monjarassi[/MENTION] (2-M), [MENTION=208]1SLOWFG2[/MENTION] (1-M, 1-XL), [MENTION=878]civicgrl89[/MENTION] (1-S) and [MENTION=98]stage2auto[/MENTION] (1-M). [MENTION=192]LimaRSX[/MENTION] didn't say they paid on the forum but I believe there is an order from them."

I told them that whatever orders are in by 12pm noon EST TOMORROW, Wednesday October 23rd, 2013, will be taken. Those unpaid will need to wait for the next group buy - if there is one. It's unfair to those who paid immediately.
    Last edited by BoostedK20; 10-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    SWAGGER.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    I wonder how long they will take to get them out to us and if we might get them before world cup finals it's usually cold for that event .

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    I wonder how long they will take to get them out to us and if we might get them before world cup finals it's usually cold for that event .
    Hell yea it is! I'd love to rock one for WCF 2013

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

From Ohio but currently stationed in North Carolina
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cant wait to look like a G in my new hoodie glad I ordered two!!!!!!!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    paid

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Whoop Whoop

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can we start a hoodie crew? Lol

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    These should be like limited eddition hoodies lol the first 20..... Kind of like Sons of Anarchy the original crew

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast