Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Motor boost opinions

Feedback Score
    Ok I hear you. What kit do you have?

Feedback Score
    So your saying no internals just run it with the kit?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Motor boost opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Si View Post
    So your saying no internals just run it with the kit?
    Yea, no need for internal work. These motors are Gods in the 4banger world in terms of creating power on boost. I'd run a JoTech or SRT C.U.T kit, will have you within your budget and easily making 400whp.

How did you get a card at Honda Day?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I was talking with som1 with a black civic si about the build and he gave me a card. I think he said he was a admin or creator of the site. Ok cool thanks for the info. I've never heard of those kits, are they available to order online?

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think prl has an amazing kit available right now. Seriously go check out prl motorsports. I have a boost junkyz kit and it is unrelated to my issues.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Motor boost opinions

You could always join the world of rotrex. Kraftwerks has a good kit for you guys. And a few members on here run them. Making 400+
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ya Adam is right as well. Both have good offerings. The prl kit is fucking awesome IMO.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I saw the Kraftworks kit, I've been thinking about that one to. I feel like a turbo would be more fun... Thanks for the info guys. If anyone has any more opinions or info on there experiences with their kit or more suggestions for me please share, thanks. I thinks I'm leaning toward a custom turbo build or the jotech kit looks cool.

Feedback Score
    Anyone care to share about drivetrain issues or experiences when running boost on the stock transmission and clutch etc...

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Motor boost opinions

Yeah, I saw the Kraftworks kit, I've been thinking about that one to. I feel like a turbo would be more fun... Thanks for the info guys. If anyone has any more opinions or info on there experiences with their kit or more suggestions for me please share, thanks. I thinks I'm leaning toward a custom turbo build or the jotech kit looks cool.
    Anyone care to share about drivetrain issues or experiences when running boost on the stock transmission and clutch etc...
    I have quite an amount of info I'd like to share, but I'm half asleep. I'll post tomorrow for you, but we all definitely have information for you pertaining to clutches, trannys, etc.

And [MENTION=77]Spoolin_VTEC[/MENTION] might have info on l trannys, but we're talking about vehicles and automotive conversation.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast