Thread: Rebuild take IV

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Rebuild take IV

Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    Adam you sure do have some bad luck man good pass but dam now the clutch
    Im just getting all the bugs or one after the other Lmao

And Thanks guys it was a spur of the moment thing to go run my car. It's got a mid 11 pass in there still it's fairly untuned and on a low rev limit

s4 petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

Rebuild take IV

IF my car can run that I'd be HAPPY! I'm frustrated. Gotta learn how to do my own work!

Feedback Score
    I know the feeling Adam mine has been one thing after another as well hell after my tune in March I changed up my fuel system and went back to the dyno .Then I blew my head Gasket on the Dyno in Pa .I brought it home pulled it apart and fixed it I went back to oem Honda crv gasket after that I discovered that my tucked rad was not doing the job of cooling the engine properly .Currently I am working on a part throttle issue that doesnt keep me from running it is just annoying at certain points in the map .Seems like it's always something but hey like I always say "some people smoke crack " LOL I do love this car besides it keeps me out of trouble when it's not running Glad to hear your car is getting there for you to. I just got in from a ride thru town myself data logging and cruising to the inlet parking lot God its feels so good to breath the ocean air at night its so cool and fresh .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    IF my car can run that I'd be HAPPY! I'm frustrated. Gotta learn how to do my own work!
    I can imagine that would be frustrating having to depend on others to do stuff much less do it right

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Im just getting all the bugs or one after the other Lmao

And Thanks guys it was a spur of the moment thing to go run my car. It's got a mid 11 pass in there still it's fairly untuned and on a low rev limit

s4 petefromthestreets
    Yea it takes time. I just hope you stay in the game and don't lose faith! You're like I am. Do it once, do it right. Shit happens, but you'll hurt or break world records soon enough!

I hate that part too, it takes time. But it's well worth it in the end!

I know the feeling Adam mine has been one thing after another as well hell after my tune in March I changed up my fuel system and went back to the dyno .Then I blew my head Gasket on the Dyno in Pa .I brought it home pulled it apart and fixed it I went back to oem Honda crv gasket after that I discovered that my tucked rad was not doing the job of cooling the engine properly .Currently I am working on a part throttle issue that doesnt keep me from running it is just annoying at certain points in the map .Seems like it's always something but hey like I always say "some people smoke crack " LOL I do love this car besides it keeps me out of trouble when it's not running Glad to hear your car is getting there for you to. I just got in from a ride thru town myself data logging and cruising to the inlet parking lot God its feels so good to breath the ocean air at night its so cool and fresh .
    LOL good viewpoint. And very true, definitely keeps some of us out of trouble when not running. But some people (cough cough [MENTION=824]SAX JONZ[/MENTION] cough cough) seem to get in trouble either way.

I want to get some legit threads going so we can pack out the info on this forum. Coolant flushes, HG swaps, etc. That's what we're lacking.

I can imagine that would be frustrating having to depend on others to do stuff much less do it right
    Exactly. My worst part is not having anywhere to work on my car aside from my driveway. I have a huge lift at my house, but my father's big ass box truck is in it. Sucks for me sometimes lol. No biggie, can't keep me down!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Yea it takes time. I just hope you stay in the game and don't lose faith! You're like I am. Do it once, do it right. Shit happens, but you'll hurt or break world records soon enough!

LOL good viewpoint. And very true, definitely keeps some of us out of trouble when not running. But some people (cough cough [MENTION=824]SAX JONZ[/MENTION] cough cough) seem to get in trouble either way.

I want to get some legit threads going so we can pack out the info on this forum. Coolant flushes, HG swaps, etc. That's what we're lacking.

Exactly. My worst part is not having anywhere to work on my car aside from my driveway. I have a huge lift at my house, but my father's big ass box truck is in it. Sucks for me sometimes lol. No biggie, can't keep me down!
    I wish I had a lift!!! Would make things so much easier!

Feedback Score

Rebuild take IV

Yeah, I'm not a total noob and not a stranger to wrenching but the welding I have to just say not ever gonna happen. I'd be happy to learn how to rebuild and engine. Really happy.

Feedback Score

Rebuild take IV

I would be really appreciative for write ups and experiences. I am serious about learning all that I can about this supercharger I have in my car. I get it, hopefully I can at some point in time contribute. :-)

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

You can run a low 12 no problem. My personal best was a 11.9 at 330whp. You just need slicks

Yea man the problems are all coming out back to back but the new motor is basically done just needs assembled with head Gasket and oil pump and new water pump setup. This car is what keeps me going I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post

Lmaooooo [MENTION=824]SAX JONZ[/MENTION] gets in Trouble on bikes as well.

Yeah, I'm not a total noob and not a stranger to wrenching but the welding I have to just say not ever gonna happen. I'd be happy to learn how to rebuild and engine. Really happy.
    You'll get threw man is a learning thing. Start small work your way up. I started with oil changes.

s4 petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

Rebuild take IV

Hahaha, they used to call me Lawrence T. I just have to be more careful.

Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 8182868 ... LastLast