Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 91959 ... LastLast

Thread: *Chat* Roll Cages, Snow Ball Fights, & PFTS Quotes from 2013 for the New Year

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BuBBaSBuBBLE View Post
    keep up the good work brother!! remember don't consider it a diet, consider it a way of life.
    Definitely man! Its tough and definitely not something I would want to go through again! But Ill give you all the respect in the world knowing you dropped that much, it's an extremely huge change that not everyone can understand, cough* "skinny people" cough* lol

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    That's awesome! God bless. Seems like you should start the [fitness] weight loss thread!! [MENTION=867]ryaano18[/MENTION] too
    Ill add that to the list lol We should title it the New Year New Me Section lol
    Last edited by ryaano18; 01-06-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    Definitely man! Its tough and definitely not something I would want to go through again! But Ill give you all the respect in the world knowing you dropped that much, it's an extremely huge change that not everyone can under, cough* "skinny people" cough* lol

Ill add that to the list lol We should title it the New Year New Me Section lol
    Your 100% correct man very tough a lot of people wouldn't understand. Thanks again. I'm 27 years old and its the first time in my entire life I weighed under 200 since I was like 11. I'm currently 160 and been keeping it up for the past 2 years. I have to say maintaining is another battle but with enough exercising and balancing healthy eating habits, it is possible.

Feedback Score
    Havent posted here since last year. Happy new years everyone. how is everyone doing?

Feedback Score
    Your 100% correct man very tough a lot of people wouldn't understand. Thanks again. I'm 27 years old and its the first time in my entire life I weighed under 200 since I was like 11. I'm currently 160 and been keeping it up for the past 2 years. I have to say maintaining is another battle but with enough exercising and balancing healthy eating habits, it is possible.
    Damn 160, nice! how tall are you if you dont mind me asking? Im 200lbs right now and 6'0 so i still have a little gut lol trying to find a good weight to set a goal for

Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    Havent posted here since last year. Happy new years everyone. how is everyone doing?
    Sup brotha! Happy new years to you too!

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=ryaano18;18795]Damn 160, nice! how tall are you if you dont mind me asking? Im 200lbs right now and 6'0 so i still have a little gut lol trying to find a good weight to set a goal for

Its good to set a goal with yourself. I'm 5'7-5'8. Going to the gym and doing some ab workouts and cardio will bring that gut in in no times. 6 pack is under there somewhere that's what I keep telling myself now lol.

Feedback Score
    Its good to set a goal with yourself. I'm 5'7-5'8. Going to the gym and doing some ab workouts and cardio will bring that gut in in no times. 6 pack is under there somewhere that's what I keep telling myself now lol.
    Yea, ive been shying away from ab workouts, but cardio and some weight and a diet have already worked miracles, 8 months strong im not shooting for six pack but if it happens it happens lol hell, ill be happy if i had a two pack lol

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    dang who said cavaliers couldnt play!!!

Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Now that's a cavalier I'd drive... Right off a cliff. Just kidding that things sick looking.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    hell yea and i found it over on H-T
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    O snap this just in....

K series obx 1st and 2 straight cut gears!!!!!

Ppg got competition I tell ya....

Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 91959 ... LastLast