Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Si Speed 317's BoostedK20 Build - Round 2

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Si Speed 317's BoostedK20 Build - Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by snizzletoff View Post
    Your paint looks amazing! How much was it for you to get your car repainted? i am sure a shit ton haha
    Wasn't cheap, but it pays to have a good friend that owns a body shop here's candy apple red supra:

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Man, your car looks sooooooo mmmmmm. I still don't get how those tires don't rub on the fenders when hitting bumps. I am in for a set of 9 inch rpf1's shortly but keep wondering maybe the 8's are a better choice. I want my car to be totally functional DD. I have a deep unseated fear that 9 inch wheels will most certainly hit on fenders and quarters when going over bumps.
    Your car is badass.

Feedback Score
    Wait...that Supra was your last ride?! In the name of all that is sex on the beach! PM me about paint and what a good paintjob goes for cause I need to repaint my car and I don't want any hacks touching it and I don't want to be driving a car that looks less than spectacular when I have dropped a considerable amount of money on it.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Man, your car looks sooooooo mmmmmm. I still don't get how those tires don't rub on the fenders when hitting bumps. I am in for a set of 9 inch rpf1's shortly but keep wondering maybe the 8's are a better choice. I want my car to be totally functional DD. I have a deep unseated fear that 9 inch wheels will most certainly hit on fenders and quarters when going over bumps.
    Your car is badass.
    Thanks man, I appreciate the kindness! I rub over bad bumps but I'm rolled on all 4 corners so its only slight. It all depends on how low you plan to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Wait...that Supra was your last ride?! In the name of all that is sex on the beach! PM me about paint and what a good paintjob goes for cause I need to repaint my car and I don't want any hacks touching it and I don't want to be driving a car that looks less than spectacular when I have dropped a considerable amount of money on it.
    Nope, it's my buddy's car. Crazy setup now, will be near 900whp this summer. He owns a body shop and they painted his car. Exotic clear and all, just like my car Prices vary per shop depending on what you want done

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Update: Well, I have pretty much everything I need now, just waiting on my powdercoater still... pain in the ass. I genuinely dislike when someone has your parts for 2 weeks and hasn't dine anything yet. But it's worse when you call them multiple times and they don't answer. And it's even worse when theyre voicemail is full. But I finally got a call back.

In other news, I wake up to find this by my front door:

And today's my birthday. So, this is a great thing to wake up to! Huge thank you to [MENTION=28]Spaz[/MENTION] for all the hard work and dedication. The positive side to busting your ass in a cold garage for weeks is the amazing end result.
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 03-17-2013 at 12:06 PM.

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Si Speed 317's BoostedK20 Build - Round 2

Happy birthday mane. And nice mani. She looks good. I hate it too when my parts are gone out for a while and haven't been touched.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Happy birthday mane. And nice mani. She looks good. I hate it too when my parts are gone out for a while and haven't been touched.
    Thanks man, getting old! Lol. Trying to get all this stuff ready for Honda Day, such a PITA. Gonna be a last minute deadline thing - literally.

Updates: Have everything I need but my FPR. Here's my fuel cage with all new stuff- AEM fpr, OEM fuel meter/sender, fuel cage gasket, fuel cage cap and gasket, SS line, the works:

And here's a pile of parts to install. Ported/polished IM, fuel return, fuel cage, and some other goodies to release at Honda Day

My Ruckus Build

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    happy bday man

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    happy bday man
    Thanks buddy

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I attended Honda Day at Atco yesterday, had a blast. Met a lot of new people, there was a lot of nice builds and some dope races. I was very happy to finally meet and hang out with [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] aftetr knowing him online for 2 years. Also saw [MENTION=98]stage2auto[/MENTION], [MENTION=109]Str8JDM[/MENTION], a bunch of instagram followers and many others. Was a great day overall. I hustled hard all morning, day, and night on Saturday to get my car ready for Sunday. It was a last minute decision. I had none of the parts installed that I planned to have on for Honda Day, I wasn't able to meet with [MENTION=277]AndrewBigA[/MENTION] to get my car detailed, and many other things. I was very unprepared by my standards. However, my paint came out great after washing the car and prepping it myself for Honda Day, thanks to Big A's detailing job from last summer and his advice to clean the car at the show. With a long hustle and no sleep for two days, I showed up to Honda Day with the beat package I was able to bring considering it was last minute.

I ended up winning 1st place for all 06+ Civics, I was super excited (considering it was the first car show I've ever entered) and the award turned on many people's interest in my car. Needless to say, the car is easy to pass up if you don't know all the things that have been done to it. Anyways, here are a few pics from Honda Day:

I want to thank all of my friends and family for their help on my car and their support. And to my online forum/instagram/faceboom family, thank you very much for your help and strong support. Without you all, I would have never been where I am now. Much love!

My Ruckus Build

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast