Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 13233373 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuild take IV

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Rebuild take IV

Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Sorry, but why cars in CT, NY, and NJ?
    That's basically Street racing central. Watch some of the youtube videos. Or if you've ever been to HondaDay then you'd know lol. Every time I see Adrian's car aka [MENTION=921]Frostydc5[/MENTION] I say jersey style because the hood is all the way off. At atco raceway 80% of the cars were missing whole body panels and the track let them race. Lol
    s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    LMAO no hood is the way to go lol atleast as far as show season is concerned next year hopefully i can leave the hood on and get on the track. BTW you will love the qauife LSD i love mine to death probably one of the best mods ive done so far.. Like you said do it once do it right.

LMAO at the atco statement lol.

by the way make sure you hold on to your recipt from the axles most ppl seem to get knock from them after about 6 months (me being one) just send them in and they fix it. which is what i am about to do.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What LSD did you have before the Quaife?

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

[MENTION=921]Frostydc5[/MENTION] he be talking to you. And I don't think he had an LSD before the quaife

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    yeah i was on oem diff before so going to the quaife is a day and night difference. completely worth the money. plus i got a deal so couldnt pass it up

Feedback Score

Frosty is right. I got quaife and lightened flywheel with stage 4 before rotrex. Damn it was a huge difference. Car pulled hard and accelerated much quicker too. Too much wasted energy on wheelspin.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    yeah i was on oem diff before so going to the quaife is a day and night difference. completely worth the money. plus i got a deal so couldnt pass it up
    Gotcha, my car has an oem LSD (07 civic si) so I probably wouldn't notice quite as much a difference. I think for my built trans I'm gonna try the mfactory LSD.

Feedback Score
    Gotcha, my car has an oem LSD (07 civic si) so I probably wouldn't notice quite as much a difference. I think for my built trans I'm gonna try the mfactory LSD.
    a friend of mine (mike dao) not on here but he had the quaife on his rsx and needed money so he sold it and went back to the type r lsd basically oem, and to this day he wishes he never sold it. im sure you would be able to notice a decent difference from oem to the quaife.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

There is a vast difference between the OEM LSD and a Quaife. However, that doesn't take anything away from the OEM LSD. If anything, we should praise how well the OEM one holds up! Now imagine how much better Quaife is.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    a friend of mine (mike dao) not on here but he had the quaife on his rsx and needed money so he sold it and went back to the type r lsd basically oem, and to this day he wishes he never sold it. im sure you would be able to notice a decent difference from oem to the quaife.
    Ok, well that's good to know, I'll have to weigh my options, but from what I've read, the mfactory is just as good, and about $300 cheaper, will have to do more research.

Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 13233373 ... LastLast