Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3242

Thread: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Feedback Score
    Holy shit man. That happened to me on a junk mustang I owned. Hood cracked and latch came up as I went to pull over it immediately let loose and flew up at 55. Didn't do that much damage though. Scary as hell. Had there been traffic may have been scary. Sorry to hear of that news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Ok, so I went to the dealership yesterday and looked on their parts fiche. No mention of that rubber gasket for the front top hat. Just the rear. Doesn't make any sense because those top hats come with the gasket installed already.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Ok, so I went to the dealership yesterday and looked on their parts fiche. No mention of that rubber gasket for the front top hat. Just the rear. Doesn't make any sense because those top hats come with the gasket installed already.

Odd.. keep us updated.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    No one here has taken apart an 02-04 front top hat before that can chime in?

Feedback Score
    I just talked to a friend who still has his old suspension. I will find out shortly. I know that most suspensions come with their own. My friend was just asking why I didn't buy camber top hats 🤓. I guess I like the way things are functional.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just talked to a friend who still has his old suspension. I will find out shortly. I know that most suspensions come with their own. My friend was just asking why I didn't buy camber top hats 🤓. I guess I like the way things are functional.

I like my camber hats. lol.

Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

I should have thought before I bought but hey, it's all good. Not going to be running anything other than track time improving camber. I think I can dial a bit in from the bottom. I'm surprised no one commented on this question that has 02-04. Guess I'll be the first so that no others have the same newb question as I have. I mean, I would have known if I had the 02-04. All good. I never knew stage 4 was good for 10-20k that sucks. 🤓

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I should have thought before I bought but hey, it's all good. Not going to be running anything other than track time improving camber. I think I can dial a bit in from the bottom. I'm surprised no one commented on this question that has 02-04. Guess I'll be the first so that no others have the same newb question as I have. I mean, I would have known if I had the 02-04. All good. I never knew stage 4 was good for 10-20k that sucks. 🤓

Stage 4 good for 10-20k miles? As for the camber hats thought, itt never even crossed my mind! I didn't know they were a separate entity. Once all is figured out, please create a thread so others who may have this issue can see it for the future!

Feedback Score
    Will do. It appears that the kit kseriesparts sells lists those as the parts needed. The rear top hats have their own installed OEM. Through me for a loop. I am just still a newb to many things but learning curve is going up. The recommended setup for the kw variant suspensions is OEM. I guess I could dial in a little camber up front from the bottom bolt as the bolts look like the rear toe bolts. I went with the KW's as they were stainless and do not need to be revalved every 16 months or whatever the normal interval is for coil overs. I will post up a thread as soon as I get a chance with the install.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Will do. It appears that the kit kseriesparts sells lists those as the parts needed. The rear top hats have their own installed OEM. Through me for a loop. I am just still a newb to many things but learning curve is going up. The recommended setup for the kw variant suspensions is OEM. I guess I could dial in a little camber up front from the bottom bolt as the bolts look like the rear toe bolts. I went with the KW's as they were stainless and do not need to be revalved every 16 months or whatever the normal interval is for coil overs. I will post up a thread as soon as I get a chance with the install.
    It's always a learning curve, that's a part of the fun! Good info. I didn't know about revalving intervals on coilovers.

Looking forward to that thread!!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3242