Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 15253575 ... LastLast

Thread: *CHAT* Adios Summer, Winters Here: The Next Episode

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksboi View Post
    So plans have changed my dad found me a 70 Chevy C10 short bed so R32 may be put on back burner.
    What are the plans for the c10?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    What are the plans for the c10?
    Just a keep it tasteful. No 24s or anything like that. The one my father found has sbc 350 and th350 tranny and AC so I was planning on just possible paint, lower it and wheels. If the motor is crap then LSX or a guy in Tennesse had a few 640 ci big blocks putting out 800hp on pump gas mate that with those new 7spd automatic transmission I should get 26mpg on highway.

Feedback Score
    Just a keep it tasteful. No 24s or anything like that. The one my father found has sbc 350 and th350 tranny and AC so I was planning on just possible paint, lower it and wheels. If the motor is crap then LSX or a guy in Tennesse had a few 640 ci big blocks putting out 800hp on pump gas mate that with those new 7spd automatic transmission I should get 26mpg on highway.
    nice, would love to see progress pics when you get it

Feedback Score
    nice, would love to see progress pics when you get it
    Def will. If I win the lottery then this will get purchased.

http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/v...Gas-Alien.html

Feedback Score
    Def will. If I win the lottery then this will get purchased.

http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/v...Gas-Alien.html
    30k+ for their motors maybe one day, but today is not that day lol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    30k+ for their motors maybe one day, but today is not that day lol
    Lol

Fuel system king crew member #1

Feedback Score
    Heck our little K series engines can cost enough when ya build em right .I was talking to a very well know tuner recently about "All Motor" K series cars and was surprised at how much it can cost to build one like the ones ya see running 10's and I think now in the 9 s .I love when so called local Honda guys are like so and so is running faster than your boosted k and it's All Motor .What they don't seem to realize is just how much money those race teams spend on those All Motor engines and how often they are torn down .

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    Heck our little K series engines can cost enough when ya build em right .I was talking to a very well know tuner recently about "All Motor" K series cars and was surprised at how much it can cost to build one like the ones ya see running 10's and I think now in the 9 s .I love when so called local Honda guys are like so and so is running faster than your boosted k and it's All Motor .What they don't seem to realize is just how much money those race teams spend on those All Motor engines and how often they are torn down .
    Also those cars are not legal to run on the streets. They have custom suspensions and track bars, bare minimums to make the weight cut off Of 2160lbs. My car will probably weigh in at 2900-3k on Saturday. Your right mark these locals don't know what's all in those cars to make such things Happen. 380+whp all motor. That's just nuts. Oh and did they know those cars are coming across the traps with a/f's of 15:1 and rising?? Probably not lol.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Also those cars are not legal to run on the streets. They have custom suspensions and track bars, bare minimums to make the weight cut off Of 2160lbs. My car will probably weigh in at 2900-3k on Saturday. Your right mark these locals don't know what's all in those cars to make such things Happen. 380+whp all motor. That's just nuts. Oh and did they know those cars are coming across the traps with a/f's of 15:1 and rising?? Probably not lol.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Very True I was told the engines are very much "On the Edge " but you know what I am saying about the shit talkers .I just find it amusing listening to it sometimes .

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    Very True I was told the engines are very much "On the Edge " but you know what I am saying about the shit talkers .I just find it amusing listening to it sometimes .
    Oh I know exactly the kind of people you're talking about Lol the same ppl who think because they have a turbo on their stock LS B series they can beat anything on 8lbs.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 15253575 ... LastLast