Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Raizo777's Kraftwerks Supercharged '09 Civic Si Build

Learning, Working, and Boosting! Apprentice Raizo777's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Was being complimentary. The write up. Congrats! How's it running? I'm having a couple of gremlins. Very frustrating. Hopefully get it all worked out before I have engine problems as a result. Your car with that rotrex pretty badass. I was strolling down the street with wife and son. I'm having a few issues with throttle response. I was cruising in second and accelerated, car cut out then came back to life with a vengeance spinning the tires. Couple of girls on the street went crazy shouting and cheering. I guess spinning tires makes girls crazy?
    Immediately car overheats. SMH.
    Ohhhh! Thanks! I really appreciate it! I've had plenty of Gremlins, myself as you can see. lol hmmm Did you do any bolt on upgrades? Like exhaust, header, intake? If so, do you also have Flashpro and did you get it tuned?

hmmmmm

Feedback Score

Raizo777's Kraftwerks Supercharged '09 Civic Si Build

Well, I'm in RSX front to rear I have custom intake to rotrex 38-91 or 92 goes in to an All in fab intercooler in to HR 74mm skunk 2 pro mani shaved like a Brazilian beaver through Hondata gasket to 1000cc injector dynamics through a ported and polished head running 2.2 Drag Cartel cams with the springs and out a PLM header to a thermal 3inch exhaust. Sounds nice. Oh and Kpro.
    I looked this morning and found problem. The heater core hose popped off. I fixed it. Hopefully I didn't hurt the engine.

Feedback Score
    Well, I'm in RSX front to rear I have custom intake to rotrex 38-91 or 92 goes in to an All in fab intercooler in to HR 74mm skunk 2 pro mani shaved like a Brazilian beaver through Hondata gasket to 1000cc injector dynamics through a ported and polished head running 2.2 Drag Cartel cams with the springs and out a PLM header to a thermal 3inch exhaust. Sounds nice. Oh and Kpro.
    I looked this morning and found problem. The heater core hose popped off. I fixed it. Hopefully I didn't hurt the engine.
    Ouch!

Feedback Score
    How do you like the Blox LCA? I went threw 2 walbro 255 and I talked to a guy who said a bad batch went out and another guy had one crap out so I went with the new AEM320 its so dang quiet. Where did you get the spoiler at???? [MENTION=873]Raizo777[/MENTION]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksboi View Post
    How do you like the Blox LCA? I went threw 2 walbro 255 and I talked to a guy who said a bad batch went out and another guy had one crap out so went with the new AEM320 its so dang quiet. Where did you get the spoiler at???? [MENTION=873]Raizo777[/MENTION]
    I love the LCA's. Made a big difference. I was also gonna go with the AEM but it was out of stock so I went with the walbro. The whine doesn't really bother me because I barely hear it with my exhaust. Spoiler is from K-playground. I'm also starting a new project. 9th gen sedan turbo!
    Last edited by Raizo777; 07-07-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Feedback Score

Funny, I don't hear a whine at all with mine. :-)

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Funny, I don't hear a whine at all with mine. :-)
    Pretty sure he's talking about the fuel pump whine.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Pretty sure he's talking about the fuel pump whine.
    Me too. I guess I can't hear anything accelerating.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Me too. I guess I can't hear anything accelerating.
    You can hear it when you put your key to ignition on - the pump is priming. Its a very high pitched noise. Once the car is on you can probably still hear it, you probably just don't notice it because it's so high pitched. Also if you have a really loud exhaust that would probably cover it up.

Feedback Score

Ah, that sound. I got it too but it doesn't bother me. It just feeds the line until its ready to go. That bothers people?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast