Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: My stock motor turbo Civic Si

Feedback Score

My stock motor turbo Civic Si

Street/track tuned, never ever seen a dyno.

2011 Honda Civic Si GTX3071r - YouTube

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Love it....

Feedback Score
    Nice Vit !

Feedback Score

My stock motor turbo Civic Si

Very nice

Feedback Score
    Not bad Vit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VitViper View Post
    Street/track tuned, never ever seen a dyno.

2011 Honda Civic Si GTX3071r - YouTube

Don't take this the wrong way, I hear you're this great tuner for FI K's and have a crazy built black Si coupe done by GO-Power Motorsports. I see nothing about your car, build, or tuning expertise on this forum. And I saw your VitTuned spot on the forum get posted like 2 months ago and nothing ever happened, not even an introduction. And then you suddenly post this car that's "yours", which I don't think anyone has seen before and you put no build details, just a GTX3071R turbo. I guess the tuning business has been going well for you.
    This is a great place for FI setups, and you're a "sponsor" with a whopping 22 posts and no threads created but this one, which is nice to show off, but does nothing for anyone. I spoke up once a while back and SiSpeed messaged me and asked me to edit the post. He spoke highly about you and said some stuff about how you're busy and just started your own tuning business and to cut you some slack. Like I said, don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean it to be a "sour" post. I've read some of your stuff on 8th and your website/blog, you know your shit. But what's the deal, no love for us? Communities grow from and with people that have the knowledge that you have. I've been around a long time, and I've seen a lot of people get big and then huge - with an ego to follow. Hell, I remember K-Tuned 5 years ago. They're much, much larger now. And I hear their ego follows just as much, if not more than their success. Actions speak louder than words. I'm sure you're a busy guy but my .02 is you should spend some time on here and contribute.
    /rant

Feedback Score
    I was just sharing, no need to get your panties in a wad. If you've already talked to Dan then you know I don't just have a "job" I actually have "jobs". Gotta work 10x as hard to get ahead when running your own business. I also contribute a ton to the community, and have done so for years.

As for my "post count". Let me put this in perspective for you.

8thcivic: 118,000 members
    ClubRSX: 179,000 members
    9thcivic: 4,149 members
    9thgenCivic: 11,000 members

This site: 798 members.

I respect what Dan is doing, but everyone that is a member here is also a member on one of those other sites and probably browses them actively. So what exactly do you want me to "contribute" that I haven't said a million times elsewhere? In fact I answer dozens of questions daily via email/chat/IM -- and it's literally the same questions day in and day out. You don't see me bitching about it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VitViper View Post
    I was just sharing, no need to get your panties in a wad. If you've already talked to Dan then you know I don't just have a "job" I actually have "jobs". Gotta work 10x as hard to get ahead when running your own business. I also contribute a ton to the community, and have done so for years.

As for my "post count". Let me put this in perspective for you.

8thcivic: 118,000 members
    ClubRSX: 179,000 members
    9thcivic: 4,149 members
    9thgenCivic: 11,000 members

This site: 798 members.

I respect what Dan is doing, but everyone that is a member here is also a member on one of those other sites and probably browses them actively. So what exactly do you want me to "contribute" that I haven't said a million times elsewhere? In fact I answer dozens of questions daily via email/chat/IM -- and it's literally the same questions day in and day out. You don't see me bitching about it.
    I get that you're sharing, but you didn't focus on the important parts. I agree that you have to work extremely hard to be as successful as your dreams. It takes a lot, much more than either of us can explain. It's an indescribable feeling. And I respect what's being done here as well, but the difference between 8th/ClubRSX and BoostedK20 (aside from the obvious fact that this is far more specific than BoostedK20 is far more of a targeted 'Niche' than those forums) is that this forum has so much more put into it quality wise. From the overall layout to the minuscule details to the quality of it's members. I remember when webby left 8th and the other dicks took over. The forum atmosphere died out, and everyone hated it. From members being banned from talking in the open to things being hidden and deleted frequently on a daily basis. Yea, clubrsx has 179k members (at least 3/4 of which are no longer active) and 8thcivic has 118k members. How many of those members are running FI? Compare apples to apples, not apples to shift knobs. This isn't a section of a forum, this is an ENTIRE forum. A community, a place just for us.

Quality > Quantity, and that will always count in life in any aspect. This isn't 8th/9th/9thgencivic/clubrsx where half the threads created are about new members that Plasti-dipped their wheels and changed their hubcaps or centercaps, or would like to know how to. Tell you what, if half of those other forums are targeted to you, then great. But we all know that's not the case. And we all know that THIS place is our home. Yea, it's new and growing. So does that mean that once this site has 4k members you'll start putting in the work because now you feel that you can make something out of it?

What do I want you to "contribute" that you haven't said a million times elsewhere? Post an FAQ on here of some of the things that you're asked a million times elsewhere. Seems like it's a simple concept - that if you're asked it a million times elsewhere, you should probably make an FAQ about it so people can use that to refer to. That's a perfect example of contributing.

As I said, I know you're busy. I know you have a life outside of work, and need work your ass off to make your business become what you'd like it to, with not nearly enough hours at the end of the day and almost every day goes by with few, if any, hours of sleep. But actions speak louder than words. And I just wanted to point that out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    I get that you're sharing, but you didn't focus on the important parts. I agree that you have to work extremely hard to be as successful as your dreams. It takes a lot, much more than either of us can explain. It's an indescribable feeling. And I respect what's being done here as well, but the difference between 8th/ClubRSX and BoostedK20 (aside from the obvious fact that this is far more specific than BoostedK20 is far more of a targeted 'Niche' than those forums) is that this forum has so much more put into it quality wise. From the overall layout to the minuscule details to the quality of it's members. I remember when webby left 8th and the other dicks took over. The forum atmosphere died out, and everyone hated it. From members being banned from talking in the open to things being hidden and deleted frequently on a daily basis. Yea, clubrsx has 179k members (at least 3/4 of which are no longer active) and 8thcivic has 118k members. How many of those members are running FI? Compare apples to apples, not apples to shift knobs. This isn't a section of a forum, this is an ENTIRE forum. A community, a place just for us.
    8thcivic is a fantastic forum. In fact everyone with an 8th that is F/I is more active there than here. True story, sorry if that fact bothers you.

Quality > Quantity, and that will always count in life in any aspect. This isn't 8th/9th/9thgencivic/clubrsx where half the threads created are about new members that Plasti-dipped their wheels and changed their hubcaps or centercaps, or would like to know how to. Tell you what, if half of those other forums are targeted to you, then great. But we all know that's not the case. And we all know that THIS place is our home. Yea, it's new and growing. So does that mean that once this site has 4k members you'll start putting in the work because now you feel that you can make something out of it?
    Quantity goes hand in hand with Quality. If you do not grow, you are not going to be successful. Don't tell me no one wants to grow?

It's great that this forum is focused, keep it up. I'm not a big fan of hellaflush or plastidip either, but I'm also not going to tell someone what not to do if that's what they enjoy.

What do I want you to "contribute" that you haven't said a million times elsewhere? Post an FAQ on here of some of the things that you're asked a million times elsewhere. Seems like it's a simple concept - that if you're asked it a million times elsewhere, you should probably make an FAQ about it so people can use that to refer to. That's a perfect example of contributing.
    An FAQ? About what? What FAQ that I haven't already posted on another site (or someone else has posted)? This is where the 'quantity' portion plays in -- if I want many eyes to see something, it needs to go in a location that attracts a larger audience. That's contributing to the community as a whole instead of a niche area.

Or does duplicate content posted here stroke your ego and will make you feel better about yourself?

As I said, I know you're busy. I know you have a life outside of work, and need work your ass off to make your business become what you'd like it to, with not nearly enough hours at the end of the day and almost every day goes by with few, if any, hours of sleep. But actions speak louder than words. And I just wanted to point that out.
    I don't need you to tell me what to do and not to do. Your posts are are almost insulting. I'm not a 5 year old child and I don't need your (what has been so far) absolutely useless input.

Feedback Score
    Ahhh Vit lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast