Page 54 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4445464104 ... LastLast

Thread: BoostedK20 Chat!

Feedback Score

BoostedK20 Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Okay, so I need a T3-to-vband adapter. T3 turbo flange to vband, so I can use a vband hotside. The only I can find is by some Belgium Diesel Company, and it looks to be a T4.

Any and all help is appreciated. Help me out! [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Spaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=209]ksboi[/MENTION] [MENTION=83]vdubkilla[/MENTION] [MENTION=98]stage2auto[/MENTION] [MENTION=789]VitViper[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]monjarassi[/MENTION] [MENTION=208]My07si[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]fre$h si[/MENTION] [MENTION=185]aLmk[/MENTION]
    I mean honestly changing your collector to vband will be the best and cleanest option, ill contact some peeps as see why I come up with, but if your interested in swapping the collector pm me and we can figure something out for you.

Feedback Score

BoostedK20 Chat!

Okay, so I need a T3-to-vband adapter. T3 turbo flange to vband, so I can use a vband hotside. The only I can find is by some Belgium Diesel Company, and it looks to be a T4.

Any and all help is appreciated. Help me out! [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Spaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=209]ksboi[/MENTION] [MENTION=83]vdubkilla[/MENTION] [MENTION=98]stage2auto[/MENTION] [MENTION=789]VitViper[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]monjarassi[/MENTION] [MENTION=208]My07si[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]fre$h si[/MENTION] [MENTION=185]aLmk[/MENTION]

If something like this would work lmk .

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, here's what I plan on doing. I want a sidewinder. Might be easier to get a sidewinder manifold, but I have a one-off custom manifold from SRT. It's a top mount, so my idea is to relocate the turbo next to the engine bay. I'm looking for that adapter, so I can get a 90* from the adapter to the exhaust housing. Simple enough IMO. Doubt there will be any creep, as I'll be able to add a wastegate flange to that 90* bend and properly incorporate a wastegate flange since my manifold doesn't have one, it's a part of my exhaust flange on the turbo.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

BoostedK20 Chat!

So wy not just do a t3 flange with a 90 then vband ?

Like this but only 1 90!

Feedback Score

very nice

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting idea. What are you going to do with your downpipe?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by My07si View Post

If something like this would work lmk .
    The downfall is that it would kill flow like that. I want to maintain flow

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by My07si View Post
    So wy not just do a t3 flange with a 90 then vband ?

Like this but only 1 90!
    Never thought of that actually. I don't want to impede flow though, that's very important. I'd need the pipe welded on the T3 flange to go from the 'rectangular' to circular flow. Make sense?

Woah, wait. Whos car is that? That's an Si
    Quote Originally Posted by stage2auto View Post
    very nice
    Trying to keep you participated haha
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Interesting idea. What are you going to do with your downpipe?
    I'll get it custom welded, probably a v-band.

My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why not just do it t3 flange to t3 flange?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Why not just do it t3 flange to t3 flange?
    Well, I'd need a pipe to go from t3 to t3, and AFAIK that doesn't exist. Sounds much easier to get a smooth adapter to pipe so flow is smooth. Smooooooth

My Ruckus Build

Page 54 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4445464104 ... LastLast