Thread: Mfactory and Synchrotech

Feedback Score

Mfactory and Synchrotech

If it official we are distributors for MFactory and Synchrotech!!! Both of my bosses have these in there daily cars and the drag crx. 1-4 with 5 gear delete is going to be a crazy 1/4 car.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    congrats!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Mfactory and Synchrotech

Quote Originally Posted by 420Coupe View Post
    congrats!
    Long time no see mane
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    ^haha whats up buddy been working like a slave lol how you guys been

Feedback Score
    I know this might not be the right place to ask but can't find the forum where I can ask
    I was just wondering what kind of hook ups do you have on the boostjunkyz turbo kit for the 2008 civic si

Feedback Score

Mfactory and Synchrotech

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovins 2008 si View Post
    I know this might not be the right place to ask but can't find the forum where I can ask
    I was just wondering what kind of hook ups do you have on the boostjunkyz turbo kit for the 2008 civic si
    Hey man shoot me a pm on the boost Junkyz kit I may be able to help you a lil

Feedback Score
    Yupp ask my7si or myself. We both know the owner pretty well.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Mfactory and Synchrotech

Best place would be General Turbocharging, welcome to the forum! And any hook-ups for things are given to VIP members and active members of the forum, not people who come on here looking for a discount.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    So your saying that forums are not for asking questions to people that can ,help you get the same turbo you will be paying regular price for, for hook ups?? Well sorry for asking a question and not being VIP
    Just cause I just joined apparently makes me worth less then other ppl on here even tho I had just head of this forum but u obviously know more than me so I guess ill wait til I become "VIP" to ask

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Mfactory and Synchrotech

So your saying that forums are not for asking questions to people that can ,help you get the same turbo you will be paying regular price for, for hook ups?? Well sorry for asking a question and not being VIP
    Just cause I just joined apparently makes me worth less then other ppl on here even tho I had just head of this forum but u obviously know more than me so I guess ill wait til I become "VIP" to ask
    No, but your post, which is your first post, implies that you came on here for a discount. Of course a forum is for help, its a community. Don't take what I said the wrong way. I guess I jumped the gun a bit, but you are new and that's how I took your post. Reread it and tell me it doesn't make sense.

to

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build