Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread: Si Speed 317's 400whp Daily Driver

Feedback Score
    Depends on what class you are entering, most guys around here that win import car show trophies in best of class, etc have a wheel off showing their BBK, window's down showing interior mods, nicely polished up engine bay, and some sort of plaque with list of major modifications on the window. (Kinda gay if you ask me) BUT that's what it seems to take around here.

For the injector wires, run the harness up through the middle of the RBC then split off to each injector, easy way to tuck it a little bit.

Hope I helped a bit, your car is sick!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good info, thanks bro! Anyone else have any insight to the car-show world? I want to get some legit trophies this spring/summer!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    HUGE shout out to Str8JDM for installing my CC Stage 4 clutch, OEM flywheel, and wastegate. Without you, I would be screwed! Since I've been recovering from surgery from the accident, I've been doing a lot of thinking and planning for my Si, not to mention my entire life. I don't have much left to do with my car for my plans this spring. As of right now, I have to install my new intercooler, install my EM1 CMC, adjust my stance, possibly change my front tires to dunlop star specs, and finish tuning (which stopped due to my slipping stock clutch). Then it's all car shows all summer!

Just bought some 5-ply reducer couplers for my new intercooler install, 3" to 2.25" reducer couplers, one straight and one with a 45* bend to make up for the angle of the inlet on the intercooler.

Hopefully next weekend I'll be able to do the install. What's the best tool to cut the bumper beam with, a Sawzall? I'm going to have to do some minor hacking.
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 02-17-2012 at 01:57 AM.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    nice couplers, but why 3' to 2.25' piping??

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    nice couplers, but why 3' to 2.25' piping??
    I'm running GReddy charge piping, which fluctuates between 2.25" and 2.5" so that's what I'm stuck with. It's not worth the additional price of running full 2.5" piping just yet, plus I got the whole charge pipe set used for $80. Can't go wrong.

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I haven't updated this is quite a while. Car is running well, had the shifter cables replaced and some other misc stuff. Need some tweaking performance wise, but other than that she's running great - knock on wood. The engine bay will be undergoing a huge transformation aesthetically, and I have a great approach in mind. I haven't seen it yet on an Si so I'm hoping it looks great when it's finished. Throwing a few ideas up, but hopefully it all goes well.

It's been a long time since I've posted pictures of my car. So, without further adieu, here are pictures from Honda Day:

Engine bay pictures to come soon.
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 04-17-2012 at 07:43 PM.

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Your car looks super clean man! I like how you put all the business cards in the windows. Did ppl actually take any from there?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Your car looks super clean man! I like how you put all the business cards in the windows. Did ppl actually take any from there?
    Yea we actually had all but one missing every time we came back to check on the car. Hopefully we'll get a new member or two!

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    was the car in the actual show? i mustve missed it
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Feedback Score
    Car looks Sharp man

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast