Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 162636 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoodie Group Buy - BoostedK20xGRFXP

Feedback Score
    That's where I'm at right now. Getting there. having a full time job and than having a couple hours at night to work on it sux but whatever. Lol @sispeed317
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BuBBaSBuBBLE; 11-04-2013 at 02:05 PM.

BoostedK20 Sponsor
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by BuBBaSBuBBLE View Post
    Well that's some BS. I haven't received anything. WTH? Maybe GRFX or an admin can chime in to why I haven't received anything yet..

All orders that weren't included in the rush orders (that customers paid extra for) are on their way out. Some went out last week, and the remaining are going out this week. Everyone that has paid will get an email confirmation sent to the email they provided during their purchase. I would appreciate it if anyone has any more questions regarding their order to NOT write them here. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, please EMAIL sales@grafixpressions.com. With our current work load we are not able to be on this forum very much.
    **Please be patient - we are working very hard to get everyone's orders out.**

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafiXpressions View Post
    All orders that weren't included in the rush orders (that customers paid extra for) are on their way out. Some went out last week, and the remaining are going out this week. Everyone that has paid will get an email confirmation sent to the email they provided during their purchase. I would appreciate it if anyone has any more questions regarding their order to NOT write them here. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, please EMAIL sales@grafixpressions.com. With our current work load we are not able to be on this forum very much.
    **Please be patient - we are working very hard to get everyone's orders out.**
    Just emailed you.

Feedback Score
    this kept me "somewhat" warm until 1:20am sunday night. Brrrr it was chilly. As i walked around MIR, i got ppl commenting on them. haha I remember one guy saying "boost weather, damn right its boost weather"

It was nice meeting whoever i could find on my walk around.
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks!! Hopefully one day we will meet. I noticed your in long island I'm I'm queens I'm always in LI my girl lives in hauppage. I'm currently in the process of boosting my 95 k24 civic right now. Hopefully will be bringing it to a few meets although the weather is F'd up right now. Lol
    That's where I'm at right now. Getting there. having a full time job and than having a couple hours at night to work on it sux but whatever. Lol @sispeed317
    That's awesome! We should meet one day. Maybe get some time and help you with the hatch! Not many locals that I know of, we all gotta stick together lol

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317
    That's awesome! We should meet one day. Maybe get some time and help you with the hatch! Not many locals that I know of, we all gotta stick together lol
    Sounds good to me I appreciate it man. Maybe we should try to organize a end of the season boostedK20.com meet! lol if the weather holds up.

Feedback Score
    so will there be a second batch of hoodies to come ?? i would be interested in getting one.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Received my hoodie yesterday!

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by K24_Acura_EL View Post
    so will there be a second batch of hoodies to come ?? i would be interested in getting one.
    With enough support, yes there will be!

First post edited, group buy commence. Requires 20 people minimum!
    Last edited by BoostedK20; 11-13-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    Small!

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 162636 ... LastLast