Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Stretched and Swapped Ruckus - Custom Fabbed

Feedback Score
    I would love to buy one already done like this. Great job. What was worst. Boosting your car or building this lol?
    Joe

1991 Acura NSX

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: My Ruckus Build

Quote Originally Posted by 06_typeS View Post
    I would love to buy one already done like this. Great job. What was worst. Boosting your car or building this lol?
    Thanks Joey! Honestly, the fun is making this thing exactly how I want. So boosting the Si was definitely worse. But that's mainly because it's my daily driver and I can't have the downtime. Oh the lessons learned
    The next step for me vehicle-wise is an exotic. Not sure which yet, but I have a few in mind. NSX being one of them

Hows your family btw? I hope all is well

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

[MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] this is my method of informing you that I updated

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

My Ruckus Build

Last edited by SAX JONZ; 07-08-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Feedback Score

My Ruckus Build

Last edited by SAX JONZ; 07-08-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Damn thats looking sick man! I'd love one but another money pit would be the death of me

s4 petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Stretched and Swapped Disturbance - "Brait" - Custom Fab City

Well, the Ruck is finished (for now) until the winter rebuild. Here's some pica I took today. The GY6 motor swap was a GREAT idea - the power, sound, the overall feel of the bike, everything. I'm very happy to have built this bike with my father - with custom pieces that we've made together that are on no other ruckus peroid. Custom suspension, spring rates, seat frame tabs - various things from small to large and in between. There has been a lot of hiccups throughout the build process, unfortunately. For example, i ordered a special 3-stage paint from the UK three months ago. It's an awesome color that was to be revealed at the event as a surprise to everyone. But, three body shops screwing me over during the week before the reveal. Two shops dropped out five days before the event, and the third said they would be finished without a doubt in two days. They had the parts for three days and didn't prep or paint them - and didn't tell me anything. Didn't answer phone calls for two days. Long story short, we hustled hard the day before the event, rattle canned the oarts they didn't touch, and barely made it. In the end, I'm very happy, and I certainly thank my father very much for his help and dedication. And staying up for two days straight with me to finish the bike in time for it's reveal at Boosted Life last weekend. So, I guess this would qualify for the "Built, not bought" phrase in nearly every way. So, here are some pics!

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Great Build, extremely jealous.
    Joe

1991 Acura NSX

Feedback Score

Very nice. So, I am very new to the whole ruckus scene. How fast does your scoot go now with the swap? I understand about the mod bug. Getting a busa and modding like you did here would break the bank.

Closeups of the color would be cool.
    I'm in same boat with my bike. I think they forgot about me. This weekend I'm going to pick up my pieces if they haven't started yet. All summer since before I started my rotrex project. No calls, I emailed even. No response. Yeah, total bs. Worse than waiting on all in fab to finish pieces.
    As this is an educational moment would you share the comparison, contrast stock vs modded engine. The difference in feel between stretched. The mods that are eye candy vs mods that are necessary and functional.

Once again, I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to make that meet and that I missed getting to meet all of you guys at the meet and not be able to see that badass ruckus. GREAT JOB MAN.
    Last edited by SAX JONZ; 09-02-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

She looks soo good dude!

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast