Thread: FPR and return.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    Cheers fellas. Will look into pumps anyway. Initially wasn't gonna bother going above 255lph! Lol

Better check what gear boosted k20 does, got an order to place when I'm stateside.
    Glad to help man. How do you go back and forth overseas to stateside? Well, I'm sure you don't swim. What I mean is, do you travel for a job? Are you in the military or something?

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    Glad to help man. How do you go back and forth overseas to stateside? Well, I'm sure you don't swim. What I mean is, do you travel for a job? Are you in the military or something?
    Sorry for late reply. Only just seen this. Yeah in uk military, was working in Vegas for 6 weeks in January and bought all my parts

Went For the 400lph walbro whilst I was there, thing looks a bitch to fit due to odd shape, any tips for fitting this?
    Last edited by Jonezy; 06-29-2016 at 12:31 PM.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    Sorry for late reply. Only just seen this. Yeah in uk military, was working in Vegas for 6 weeks in January and bought all my parts

Went For the 400lph walbro whilst I was there, thing looks a bitch to fit due to odd shape, any tips for fitting this?
    I can't chime in, however [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION] can on the DC5 chassis. IIRC the cage needs some trimming.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    I can't chime in, however [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION] can on the DC5 chassis. IIRC the cage needs some trimming.
    Mostly what needs modified was the cage that holds the pump flat in the housing. Just a couple cuts and a few zipties and I was back in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    On ep3 chassis but think they are exactly the same anyway I think.

Yeah due to the extra diameter at one end a chunk is gonna need trimming.

Since I last asked has anyone got any tips to avoid the low fuel level issues associated with a return system? Seems to get problems either way?