Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    Nice pics! you're so good with that camera
    Thanks bro...... Nah the chick makes the photos look so good <3

Quote Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
    Thought you wrecked that thing...

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    i call bs
    Ok so here's the whip update since I really wasn't sure what I was gonna do............

Car slammed into the wall months ago. Parted it back to stock so they wouldn't think I raced or beat on the car. I thought they were gonna take it because I was worried it was totaled. The guy came by and told me it was totaled and offered me 11k so I told him he could take it. He came back three weeks later and said I could buy it back for 1,200 so I brought it back and took a check for 9,800. I already sold half my aftermarket shit so I'm debating on just getting it to a running point and daily driving it or pulling the motor and trans and putting it in a civic.

Problem is I have already have that complete k20z1 swap, the bike, and the 300zx...... And since the RSX is down I've been driving the our 4runner and 8th gen civic cause they just sit and no one drives them. So I'm really thinking shit do I need a RSX daily if I already have those two to daily drive. I already sold half my racecar shit so turning the RSX into a racecar again is kinda pointless. Also my 2-3 year car build limit is reaching with the RSX and its time to move on.

So what I think imma do is keep the bike and park it over winter. Swap the rack and pinon out on the 300zx so that's a nice weekend car. Fix the front end on the RSX and keep it looking stock and just daily drive it. Then take the k20z1 swap and get a shell and build a car with the 9,800 they gave me. Or sell the complete k20z1 swap and take the 9,800 they gave me and go look for something else to build other than a honda or just grow balls and go RWD.

/End Rant

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Thanks bro...... Nah the chick makes the photos look so good <3

Ok so here's the whip update since I really wasn't sure what I was gonna do............

Car slammed into the wall months ago. Parted it back to stock so they wouldn't think I raced or beat on the car. I thought they were gonna take it because I was worried it was totaled. The guy came by and told me it was totaled and offered me 11k so I told him he could take it. He came back three weeks later and said I could buy it back for 1,200 so I brought it back and took a check for 9,800. I already sold half my aftermarket shit so I'm debating on just getting it to a running point and daily driving it or pulling the motor and trans and putting it in a civic.

Problem is I have already have that complete k20z1 swap, the bike, and the 300zx...... And since the RSX is down I've been driving the our 4runner and 8th gen civic cause they just sit and no one drives them. So I'm really thinking shit do I need a RSX daily if I already have those two to daily drive. I already sold half my racecar shit so turning the RSX into a racecar again is kinda pointless. Also my 2-3 year car build limit is reaching with the RSX and its time to move on.

So what I think imma do is keep the bike and park it over winter. Swap the rack and pinon out on the 300zx so that's a nice weekend car. Fix the front end on the RSX and keep it looking stock and just daily drive it. Then take the k20z1 swap and get a shell and build a car with the 9,800 they gave me. Or sell the complete k20z1 swap and take the 9,800 they gave me and go look for something else to build other than a honda or just grow balls and go RWD.

/End Rant
    I like the shell swap idea man. Could build something serious.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Shell swap will make it a fun car, that's the whole point right? Go with an s2k setup, make it an f2k swap. Sounds like you're done right there 👍

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Shell swap will make it a fun car, that's the whole point right? Go with an s2k setup, make it an f2k swap. Sounds like you're done right there 👍
    F2k would be sick

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    RWD is where its at ppl, stop building 600+ hp turbo ks
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What about 800+ hp turbo ks?

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well 600+ covers erthang and beyond.

Fwd wif that much power is like riding a bike on ice
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottled Morphine View Post
    I like the shell swap idea man. Could build something serious.
    But thats also serious work too........ #teamlazychecingin

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Wouldn't be easier just to buy an s2k and drop an rotrex or turbo kit on the stock motor? are the F motors really that bad? I knew the suck at all motor power but I thought boost they were pretty good...... :dontknow:

F2k would be sick
    Secondly is a stock k20z1 with bolt ons fast in an s2k?? Or would you basically be making about what the s2k do now with full bolt ons tuned??

That's what I'm thinking, but with this being my last year in school I really need to focus. Nothings happening build wise till spring time anyway for sure. Only thing that might happen is might fix the RSX and swap the rack on the 300zx but that's about it for winter....... The money and motor aint hurting no one just sitting ya know.

What about 800+ hp turbo ks?

Page 86 of 123 FirstFirst ... 36768696 ... LastLast