Thanks man. That ghost cam tune is something that bama and Lund do. It's absolute garbage, makes no power and runs like crap. That's what people have said that have it. My tuner tunes for power rather than sound. I would rather have the cams over a fake sound. I'm looking into doing headers. Stainless works makes a good set. Then a bigger throttle body and then cams. I have to be careful what cams I get because they make em for na and boost. I plan on boosting it but not really sure if I wanna do that just yet. I know people that have a Paxton blower and make like 580-625 whp depending on their mods. It's wheel spin city on the street. Would have to be on radials all the time and then it's not much of a daily at that point. I may just want 500whp and be more daily drivable. It might just be the best middle ground at that point. Considering it'll still hook good at 500whp it may outperform a boosted stang on the street just because it'll hook. I dunno yet still pondering that boost. You know what they say, once you go boost you don't go back. Getting a ride in my friends 800whp turbo saleen doesn't help my plans for staying na. That car was absolutely sick.