Thread: Bushguts 2013 Mustang GT build (revised) pics and video

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
    Thanks man. That ghost cam tune is something that bama and Lund do. It's absolute garbage, makes no power and runs like crap. That's what people have said that have it. My tuner tunes for power rather than sound. I would rather have the cams over a fake sound. I'm looking into doing headers. Stainless works makes a good set. Then a bigger throttle body and then cams. I have to be careful what cams I get because they make em for na and boost. I plan on boosting it but not really sure if I wanna do that just yet. I know people that have a Paxton blower and make like 580-625 whp depending on their mods. It's wheel spin city on the street. Would have to be on radials all the time and then it's not much of a daily at that point. I may just want 500whp and be more daily drivable. It might just be the best middle ground at that point. Considering it'll still hook good at 500whp it may outperform a boosted stang on the street just because it'll hook. I dunno yet still pondering that boost. You know what they say, once you go boost you don't go back. Getting a ride in my friends 800whp turbo saleen doesn't help my plans for staying na. That car was absolutely sick.
    A friend of mine has a ghost cam on his 2014. Sounds mean, but definitely doesn't replace a cam. I must admit, it was badass to hear it when I first heard his car. But for the performance minded, which I feel nearly all of us are interested in based on the subject of this community, ghost cam just doesn't do it. Good idea with the plans IMO. But leave some room for an increase in power, because 500whp will feel slow eventually. Also, I have Continental ExtremeContact DW on my C5 and it literally hooks just as well as my Hoosier drag radials, are much better in the wet, and last much longer. So, for tire plans, if they make the sizes you end up looking for, I suggest those.

Pics of the Saleen?? And what's with the PVC pipe from the passenger headrest, DIY GoPro mount?
    Last edited by BoostedK20; 11-19-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum