Thread: Real St Performance's False Claim of Being the World's Fastest Exposed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Real St Performance's False Claim of Being the World's Fastest Exposed

Browsing this morning, I came across this picture with the caption saying they have the world's fastest Atom:

As far as I can tell, they made ~650whp turbocharged, which is nothing compared to Jaydee's Atom. It makes 650whp with the world's first noted twin-rotrex setup. Instant power, full traction, crazy power, very lightweight (~1,365 lbs as noted in their ROTM article found here: April ROTM Winner: Jaydee), extended wheel base, deeply extensive research and development - the works. It's not just about power, or power-to-weight ratios. It's about traction, handling, and everything that makes the Ariel Atom what it is. Saying they're the fastest in the world when the only Atom in Australia humbly annihilates everyone else's Atom in the world shows that the atoms in their brains were surely prematurely excited. Seems to me like they made the claim without doing any research.
    My conclusion is that Real Street Performance may be the cool kids on the block, but Jaydee is the Ultimate Track King.

Let's bring [MENTION=228]Jaydee[/MENTION] in here to chime in.
    Last edited by Spoolin_VTEC; 11-23-2013 at 12:20 PM.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!