Had to slow down for a while on my build, but still have some updates...

I got a DW300 defective unit, but I couldn't wait for the RMA process... So I bought walbro 416lph and now things feel a lot better.

Some drilling was required for it to fit:

And the "ALMOST" perfect fit:

So I had the car dyno'ed

After an hour the I had something like this:

But I was afraid about the stock trans couldn't handle that for long and decided to take out a bit of ignition on that big ramp. Final pass:

I only could reach 11.5 psi @ the dyno but it reaches 14.5psi on the street. I hope it's near to 500whp by now. And still returnless...

After that I decided to investigate why my car was having so much trouble to crank while it was hot. So, as expected, the last thing I've checked was the injectors... And 2 of them were leaking.

As soon as the fuel system began to build pressure, the injectors immediately started to leak. And the car obviously drowned with that much fuel. I was terrified thinking for how long I had them running like that

Well, sent the injectors for RMA and DW confirmed the issue and sent me 2 new injectors. One thing I can say, will never buy anything from DW again.

Now I already ordered Innovative 75A mounts because the injected ones aren't handling gear changes. Hope that they don't make me nuts on vibration.