Hey guys, looking for some help from anyone with experience with a rotrex setup. I have a simple k20a2 with minor bolt ons and a c38-81 running 138mm stock crank pulley and 90mm blower pulley. I'm tuning as we speak and everything was going great up until 5500rpm. By that point I was reaching 8.7psi and all was peachy. The next map I start losing boost as the rpm rose, it would drop to 5.6psi by 6500, then levels back up to 7psi until 8000rpm. I have the TTS billet bracket with additional idler pulley to give the blower 270 degrees of belt wrap. I am running the stock tensioner. I have a Tial Q BOV and a Tial MVR with a 4 port MAC solenoid controlling boost. At this point in tuning the BCS is deactivated, and the wastegate is welded on backwards to a typical turbo setup meaning the compressed air is blowing keeping the valve shut (meaning the boost can't be creeping out the wastegate unless its told to). Also the fact that I can build almost 9psi then all of a sudden it drops makes me think its not a leaking charge pipe. Has anyone here experienced belt slip? That's the only thing I can imagine is happening but its strange since the OEM tensioner is reading normal and the belts taught and is fine until 5500rpm. I know that was a bit of a rant but I like details when I'm trying to help someone so guess its a habit. Seen alot of builds on this site for a long time and love them all. Cheers guys and thanks in advance for any help.