Thread: Quick release front bumper!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quick release front bumper!

Hey guys. So were all here because we're some level of a gear head and like the k series. And along with that comes modding. Those of us here are boosted and have probably taken our front bumper off numerous times. Wether it be for installing a front mount intercooler or an after-cooler for the supercharged guys.

I've removed my bumper so much the tabs have worn out and have broken apart, and No longer holding my bumper securely. You can either do as Spaz did which is repair and replace your tabs which is a great way to do it. Or....

You can install these...

It basically will replace the screw holding the bumper to the fender, you know! That Phillips screw that's a pain to reach and you have trouble getting to it or putting it back in? Yeah that one!

I installed them because I work on my car all the time and need to remove my bumper all the time. My coolant overflow is in my bumper as well as my ps reservoir. So to maintain those the bumper needs to come off. Also mounting an external oil cooler in where a cold air would go.

Anyways, these things are great! Check em out.

Last edited by PetefromtheStreets; 01-06-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!