who here is using a big turbo.. preferably 35r or bigger and what kind of results are you getting?

my typical saterday night garage time with friends stirred the shit talking pot more than usual and my turbo selection has come into deep deep debate.. apparently me using a hx55 has not been looked upon highly by my friends lol...

i have been suggested to change to a 6765...or a 4088. both of which should net me my 600 ish hp wheel goal.. and allow for great room to grow.. but as this car will be a fun street car i figured the hx55 smaller hotside would fill the gap a littly better being a twin scroll...... correct me if i am wrong but this is how i have thought it out and planned my build to do...

i am not worried about the et... just mph..preferably higher than 140..with a goal of 150.. lol set my sites high... and wicked fast on the high way.

thought? reccomendations? this is going into a basically fully built k20z1 on stock cams....and stock sleeves... e85.. and the big enough injectors to run the number and more.