Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
Nice man, wastegate problem solved? Also, how did you get your hands on the TSI return?
my bad for the long reply, i guess ff5 doesn't refresh app tabs. i look at this everytime i open firefox but no updates...lame.

anyway, i emailed them. took a couple days for a response but i got one and sent them my cc number and all that through email (risky, i know) but they charged me $20 and shipped it out. i should warn that you should lay it face down on a sheet of 220 and sand it flat. i swear they machined mine but when i tried the 220 it showed a couple low spots. so i did that and made a gasket out of oil resistant gasket material i picked up at autozone (i also made gaskets for my oil lines with it, no leaks) and slapped it on. i got some 5/8 steel braided line for my return and i'll say it now, you need to install that line while the plate is OFF. i spent a good hour trying to force it on when it was on the car already. clamped it off with a 3/4 hose clamp and it hasn't leaked yet. but i've only driven it about 100 ft.

i'll get videos and whatnot when i get the tune.