Quote Originally Posted by ISprayNosFg2 View Post
i had to look up the word "annihilate " to make sure what it meant...LMFAO ...with 100 shot it was @ 312hp ..with 75 shot it was @ 286hp...lost the dyno sheets so it wont do any good. my car only see 75 shot 3 time out of it whole life and the rest is 100 shot..

i just want to use nitrous when the turbo is lagging..once it out of the lag mode then its all turbo from there .i heard that i can spray nitrous when using turbo...is it true?
It's all good, no one knows everything. As for the 100 shot, you definitely won't need it if you're boosting. If you want to decrease lag, then you could run a 25-50 shot and it will be more than enough IMO. You can spray nitrous while in boost with your turbo, but there is no need for it. In fact, it will make tuning much more difficult as nitrous is hard to tune as it is. You'd need to spray every time you boost for your tune to be accurate, but the spray isn't needed for that.

You CAN use the spray to make the turbo spool, but you would need a bigger turbo (GT35 or 6262 and bigger) for the spray to be needed - and even then it's not needed that much.