Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
I like your bike better. Looks good. Just needs a teardrop exhaust tip.
Yea its coming, right now its just ride the bike till it gets cold then park it and start to mod. Cause right now its got a aftermarket intake and exhaust but I'm still on stock ECU so I'm kinda limited right there for now and honestly I'm happy with the power. 150mph comes up pretty fast and my gearing isn't stock so the power is there. Over winter I plan on getting it "Based God Built" lol. The plan is to fab up a custom intake and exhaust setup then tune it to see how it does. I've already got a couple custom intake and velocity stacks drawn up in solidworks but I need to see if I can find some previous flow test online or talk with builders to see what they have come up with already. Header wise I'm thinking about building my own if money allows me to or just swap over a gsxr1000 header since those are dirt cheap, have bigger primaries, and are lightweight titanium vs mine witch is smaller and steel so they are heavy. Exhaust is gonna be custom teardrop style anyways since aftermarket exhaust systems for bikes are way overpriced SMH. I really wanna learn how to tune bikes but I'm pretty sure imma need a bike dyno hookup and I don't have that so IDK yet.