Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
Life is about wants and needs, not either or!
But when your not ballin things have to be planned, plus I'm single and not "GF sponsored" as Adrian would call it, so the skys not the limit lol lol

So I have the bike, 8th gen ex daily, and 300zx now. They all run great, no problems and need no money spent on them so there outta the way.

(RSX) Wrecked, salvage title, and is currently stock because I thought insurance was going to take it. But I still have all the aftermarket parts EXCEPT kpro because I let that go months ago in a trade for the bike. I'm pretty sure the frames straight, and if anything it max is gonna need a rad support, headlights, and a bumper. But it runs and drives fine now.

(DC2) 100% stock and rolling, clean title, 5/10 exterior, 8/10 interior. Missing no parts, still has rad, ac, ps, etc... Just doesn't have motor and trans. But have no kswap parts whatsoever.

(Motors) Have a complete Z1 swap, motor, trans, harness, accessories, axles, etc. And I have a complete A3 block and head on the engine stand in my living room collecting dust lol.

Then lets say I have like 2k cash to blow, what would you do????