Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
Its a pretty fun toy, nothing special though, only mods are exhaust, shift light, bar ends, carbon fiber mirrors, fender eliminator (riding dirty with no plate lights lol), and racing foot pegs........ I really like the foot pegs cause they are adjustable in like 100 different ways and you can really customize it to your setup. Only cool thing is when your WOT and shift it at 16k it makes this gunshot sound that sounds sick and it shoots a flame out the exhaust lol . But the downside to that is its right by your foot and you can feel the heat though your shoes

Edit: Oh and it didn't come with rear foot pegs either, not sure why, the bolts are there and I have the extra seat but no pegs lol....... I asked the guy and he was like when he brought it from the original owner it didn't have them. Thought about buying some but then again why would I want to ride anyone around, that's like you buying a car without backseats and buying seats lol
Because girls might as well take their clothes off while they climb on the back?