Anyone here a big animal lover? Ever loose a loved one?

Last night I got a call, my baby boy Mr. Bigglesworth isn't doing well. I rushed out of work straight to my vets office to find them doing tests and my cat lying motionless on the table covered in blankets. I've had my best friend for 16 years since he was a baby kitten that fit in the palm of your hand. My room was his room, he never left it as it was his comfort zone as he was a little runt of the litter and the other cats I have pick on him. So every morning, day and night he was with me. He's lay with me and play COD, cuddle up during movies, follow me around the room as I get ready ever morning.

As I get to the vets I immediately start questioning whats going on and break out into tears as my cat lies there motionless. Today was his time to pass. I picked my baby up and held him in my arms for half an hour and they said it's the most movement they'd seen since he's been there. Shortly after that he passed away peacefully in my arms.

The loss of my cat has really torn me up. He was my favorite little thing in the world. And all though he was an animal he was truly a family member. He was one of us... I know some of you aren't big animal lovers and you'll never understand, and some of you aren't cat fans but prefer dogs but you'll understand where I am coming from. All though they are only in our lives for a short time, we are in there's forever and they will forever be in ours even if not physically.

R.I.P Mr. Bigglesworth I will always love you and you will forever be in my heart.