Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Walker's Tragic Death And How He's Still Alive

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Paul Walker's Tragic Death And How He's Still Alive

Today, Paul Walker lost his life in an unfortunate car accident when his friend Roger Rodas was driving his 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, somehow lost control, and hit a pole. Although Paul is and will truly be missed forever (as will Roger), he hasn't died. He will live forever, as his legacy is far larger than we can imagine. He has done more for the car scene than meets the eye, and everyone should learn from the legacy he created by the life he led.

Regardless of being a police officer, he started out modding his eclipse at a local speed shop. He worked hard and risked it all to get into the car scene, which he enjoyed and did very well. His morals and ethics far surpassed his career choice of being a police officer though. Paul, aka Brian O'Connor, decided that betraying his newly-found family was the worst decision he could've made, and he did whatever he could to get their trust back. In the end, Brian O'Connor is a phenomenal character that many can relate to. He is only human, and has made mistakes as we all have. But he did right by those that mattered and followed his heart.

If we can all read between the lines and learn from what Paul Walker has stood for, we can all improve ourselves and the car scene.

Outside his incredibly successful role in creating one of, if not the most memorable characters in the 'Fast and Furious' series, he was a true car enthusiast. His passion was cars, and he once said in an interview that he will love cars until the day he dies. It's unfortunate how things ended up, but if you think about it, he may not have wanted it any other way.

Our hearts go out to his family, friends, and fans during this tragic time.

Last edited by BoostedK20; 12-11-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As much as I don't want to believe this.

RIP Paul Walker. Prayers go out to his family.
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    To you, Paul.

You're a great person, and your legacy will live on forever.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Well, I could share a little of my first experience with Paul Walker. I remember the first movie I saw because the girl I was with on a road to California and we were in the middle of nowhere'sville and needed to get a front end alignment on my brother's 67 Karmann Ghia rag top. The shop was closed and there were no other places around that were open or that could do it.
    This all came about because I had been bugging him about living in Cali and having his badass little car sitting in Aurora, where my mom lived, just decaying. I told him that if I were him I would have brought that car over two years ago when I first got my house there. Something took and he asked me to bring it to him so I waited till the last day of school and we loaded up that car and headed out for Cali via San Francisco and down the 1. I will never ever forget that trip. The sound VW's make at highway speeds is intoxicating and totally addictive. I loved the rag top so much I bought an S2k that was supposed to be a down payment for my first place to live. Ha. Broke up with this girl and figured there was no need to even worry about it.
    So, to kill time, we go to the theater and they happen to be showing two movies. Fast and the Furious and the one we wanted to watch had already started. So, we got tickets to see that movie.
    Very good, come out all pumped up and notice a rather large crowd of people congregating about the car. Everyone thought that we were promoting the movie, I was dumbfounded that they all really could even think that somehow we had a connection with the movie. They had never seen this car, ever. The whole way we went people asked about the car. I am pretty sure the movie had a huge impact upon them for them to even approach me and ask me about it. My reply was, "Hell no, this car was in the movie, Too Slow, Too Low. I just came to see a movie and it happened to be showing at the time we got there. I swear I didn't know about the movie beforehand."
    Not getting off topic, because it was because of this car that we stopped in that small town overnight and saw that movie. I was sold on it soley because of Paul's acting. I knew if he wasn't the lead in that movie it would have tanked. If I wasn't stranded overnight to get the camber adjusted and I may have even had to get tires. Can't remember, I probably would have never even seen this movie. It was fate.
    Now, my wife is telling me people all over Brazil have been posting. I am sure everyone who ever saw this movie and even people who aren't in to cars that saw this movie was deeply moved if not at least saddened. What a legacy. He will truly be missed.
    Last edited by SAX JONZ; 12-01-2013 at 02:55 AM.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Well, I could share a little of my first experience with Paul Walker. I remember the first movie I saw because the girl I was with on a road to California and we were in the middle of nowhere'sville and needed to get a front end alignment on my brother's 67 Karmann Ghia rag top. The shop was closed and there were no other places around that were open or that could do it.
    This all came about because I had been bugging him about living in Cali and having his badass little car sitting in Aurora, where my mom lived, just decaying. I told him that if I were him I would have brought that car over two years ago when I first got my house there. Something took and he asked me to bring it to him so I waited till the last day of school and we loaded up that car and headed out for Cali via San Francisco and down the 1. I will never ever forget that trip. The sound VW's make at highway speeds is intoxicating and totally addictive. I loved the rag top so much I bought an S2k that was supposed to be a down payment for my first place to live. Ha. Broke up with this girl and figured there was no need to even worry about it.
    So, to kill time, we go to the theater and they happen to be showing two movies. Fast and the Furious and the one we wanted to watch had already started. So, we got tickets to see that movie.
    Very good, come out all pumped up and notice a rather large crowd of people congregating about the car. Everyone thought that we were promoting the movie, I was dumbfounded that they all really could even think that somehow we had a connection with the movie. They had never seen this car, ever. The whole way we went people asked about the car. I am pretty sure the movie had a huge impact upon them for them to even approach me and ask me about it. My reply was, "Hell no, this car was in the movie, Too Slow, Too Low. I just came to see a movie and it happened to be showing at the time we got there. I swear I didn't know about the movie beforehand."
    Not getting off topic, because it was because of this car that we stopped in that small town overnight and saw that movie. I was sold on it soley because of Paul's acting. I knew if he wasn't the lead in that movie it would have tanked. If I wasn't stranded overnight to get the camber adjusted and I may have even had to get tires. Can't remember, I probably would have never even seen this movie. It was fate.
    Now, my wife is telling me people all over Brazil have been posting. I am sure everyone who ever saw this movie and even people who aren't in to cars that saw this movie was deeply moved if not at least saddened. What a legacy. He will truly be missed.
    Great story man, very detailed. Thanks for that!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Sad day RIP Paul

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My Ruckus Build

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    I am sure you guys have seen the bitch who wrote an article about 5 reasons she was glad paul died, well here is the results of her bullshit.
    http://modernwomandigest.com/adora-b...s-paul-walker/

Feedback Score
    one more link for you guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiRrREI03qM

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast