Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BoostedK20 Shirts for Honda Day

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea, that as my first time at atco. Rolled down with sillylowsi and about 25 other cars. 5 cars were trailered/flatbedded/towed there and 2 or 3 were sub-10 sec hatches too. Cool experience, but definitely not going next year. Englishtown in August is a definite though! I'll be in the show, might do a few runs too

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Yea, that as my first time at atco. Rolled down with sillylowsi and about 25 other cars. 5 cars were trailered/flatbedded/towed there and 2 or 3 were sub-10 sec hatches too. Cool experience, but definitely not going next year. Englishtown in August is a definite though! I'll be in the show, might do a few runs too
    My drive was kinda boring. I just went up by myself and my friend in my civic(95 ex coupe) and its completely factory so there was no playing around in that car lol. Yea I'm goin to E town too in august. On the 14th I think it is. Anyways I looked up directions already. It's a 4 hr drive but I wanna go and I may bring the RSX out to that one.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Last edited by PetefromtheStreets; 04-19-2011 at 12:28 AM.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    My drive was kinda boring. I just went up by myself and my friend in my civic(95 ex coupe) and its completely factory so there was no playing around in that car lol. Yea I'm goin to E town too in august. On the 14th I think it is. Anyways I looked up directions already. It's a 4 hr drive but I wanna go and I may bring the RSX out to that one.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Damn, where do you live that it's 4 hours? It's about 1.5-2 hours from Long Island. Definitely bring the rsx, i'm bringing the Si <3

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Damn, where do you live that it's 4 hours? It's about 1.5-2 hours from Long Island. Definitely bring the rsx, i'm bringing the Si <3
    I live in Baltimore Maryland. E town is 161 miles away

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea. Lol. ATCO took us 3 hrs to get there.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score

atco

took me about two and a half to three hours to get there one hour to get in the gate .1 hour in line for food lol other than that the trip was well worth it .I stayed til the end left here at 6:30 am got home 11:30 pm was friggin tired

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea we spent 2 hrs finding parking. Finally found some 1 mile away walk up waited 20 min and was set. But that pizza line was rediculous. Lol. It was funny how the 16 sec cars would rev their engine on the return lane lol

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    lol yeah always enjoy a laugh at the ricers though so do you have any more of the shirts ? or was somebody else selling them ?

Feedback Score
    Ok just looked back it was si speed that was selling them wonder if he has any left over ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast