Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
That is awesome stuff! What is the point of using two rotrex charges? Does that improve response more?
Rotrex are driven from the crank and are centrifugal compressor's so boost climbs fairly linearly with the rpm.

Boost = torque and acceleration. So I developed the twin Rotrex in series concept. With my twin SC I run 22psi up top, a little more boost than a C38-91 can produce, however I have 20psi at 6000rpm. My car accelerated 30% faster than when I had a single C38-91 Rotrex making 594WHP. 60-100kph went from 1.37Sec down to 1.04Sec.

This is data from my twin Rotrex running 650WHP at 20psi.

I added the second cursor to highlight the low rpm boost of the twins so you can compare this to your setup. At 4000rpm my twins produce 9psi which is 8psi at the inlet manifold, and by 6000rpm it's 20psi+ holding thru to 8500rpm. The K24 and the series twins is a really good combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
Absolutely. Also makes more power. Similar concept to twin turbos AFAIK, but much more instantaneous power. I believe he has a Motec traction control system, which is nuts and catches traction! [MENTION=228]Jaydee[/MENTION] we need some videos and Quantum introduction!!
We use an Autronic SM4 ECU which has closed loop traction control standard, including boost by gear, which by the way works very well in normal installations. However our system has evolved over 4 years where we have integrated the Motec ADL2 data so our traction control has wheel slip, vertical G, Lateral G, road speed, gear, steering angle and a driver ability knob( all 3D mapped.)

So as you can see from these 2 posts our Jaydee Atom is not just a 650WHP Atom.

Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
I will forever love jaydees atom.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
Cage plus radio member #1
Thanks. I just love it a well. If your ever in Australia I will take you for a cruise.